UM first ACC tournament game is Thursday at Noon

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea I for sure am slurping. He’s the best thing that’s happened to the program. 1 seed in the ACC Tournament and into the ACC semis. Until another coach can do that then I’ll continue to slurp.
we've won the ACC twice in a harder sport for the conference under L. im still waiting on one ****** football coach to win one in the easiest to second easiest P5 conf in the sport

Advertisement
These ****ers cost me money on my spread smfh! 😤 glad we won but **** what trash Play towards the end

Advertisement
Gotta pull for Pitt IMO, I don’t want any part of Duke, basically at home, with motivation. Not the way things have broken for Miami as of late.

Advertisement
Sorry, but Coach L needs to get some blame here. Our leads have evaporated in every game this year save a couple. Our transition D is ****
we build big leads with aggressive half court traps and then he just stops. Did the same thing with FSU. Need to keep our foot on the gas.

Survive and advance fellas. That’s what March is. #1 Marquette going to OT against #8 St Johns in Big East Tourney
I def agree with that statement for the most part, but not when miami was up 18 in the 2nd half. Should have been cruise control. Either way, it's on to tomorrow. Would love to beat either one of these next two potential teams

We never led Pitt by double digits
We were up on Pitt by 7 with one minute to go. Not sure how you fix this. It's almost like all of our players tighten up at the end. I do think Charlie Moore played with a poise especially late in games that I think we lack. We miss that. Honestly, we need that to go deep in the tourney imo

Advertisement
Back