UM first ACC tournament game is Thursday at Noon

Advertisement
Advertisement
He scored 14 points against Miami on 4-12 shooting. All were 3 point attempts and makes.

Advertisement
2BA4967E-9E66-4CBC-BBF7-AB3B28314CFC.jpeg

Well now my weekend will be free.

Advertisement
Both teams reeling. Wake has lost 4 outta their last 5, only win was home vs that awful ND team.

Cuse won their last game (which was vs Wake actually) but had lost their last 4, all by huge scores. The closest loss of the 4 was by 17.

Both these teams suck ***. Zero excuse to drop one vs whoever emerges from that circle jerk tomorrow.

Both teams reeling. Wake has lost 4 outta their last 5, only win was home vs that awful ND team.

Cuse won their last game (which was vs Wake actually) but had lost their last 4, all by huge scores. The closest loss of the 4 was by 17.

Both these teams suck ***. Zero excuse to drop one vs whoever emerges from that circle jerk tomorrow.
I can and will never count out Syracuse in March. Ever. I know it hasn’t happened in awhile but with the devil magic Boeheim and Cuse have pulled off in March I’ll wait and see lol

Edit: But I do want to play Cuse because since we bought our team we owe them 🤪 Don’t think Coach L is very happy about that comment ..

Advertisement
View attachment 232410
Well now my weekend will be free.

It’s astounding how little respect this team gets. We beat UVA and recently beat the brakes off Duke. Went to the Elite 8 last year, have 3 of the top 6 players in the ACC, won the ACC regular season, tied most wins in school history, yet we’re a projected 5 seed and 3rd place finisher in the ACC tourney

**** Duke… and UVAgina

Advertisement
Back