UM finally found a way to get Jelani to trim down...

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
jelani hamilton ‏@jelanibeast_99 20m
Food in the cafe is horrible I can't eat here any more I rather starve than eat this it's always under cooked

Advertisement
307.gif

Food in the cafe is horrible I can't eat here any more I rather starve than eat this it's always under cooked

So, he'll survive on the McDonald's dollar menu and cheap ice cream. It will get worse. Maybe they give him salads, you know, lettuce, broccoli, carrots and celery, and that's why it's undercooked.

Advertisement

So, he'll survive on the McDonald's dollar menu and cheap ice cream. It will get worse. Maybe they give him salads, you know, lettuce, broccoli, carrots and celery, and that's why it's undercooked.

Funny, I was going to make a comment along the same lines with the veggies and fruits. He's probably never seen those before.

Advertisement
This was tweeted shortly after, I guess it's how he gets his exercise.
@jelanibeast_99: Does Netflix have ***

Advertisement
Call me crazy, but I think we might actually get some respectable play out of Jelani this year.

Just a gut feeling. No pun intended.

Last edited:
Jelani is going to be living the dream when UM gets the athletes dining hall in August.

It's going to be a gorgeous layout. The Training Table as it is called is going to be one of their main points on recruiting tours. It will be closed during dinner and only athletes will be allowed I that area.

Advertisement
must get more 4 star south FL studs.....they are all go getters never ***** or complain...

Advertisement
Back