UM doesn´t expect AJL to make it in

thanks again Shalala for reminding us football isnt as important as academics....yeeeeeah academics!!!! lets go baby..forget building a stadium, lets get a multi million dollar library or something like that

Perfect example of why I can't stand a lot of our "fans"

Advertisement
thanks again Shalala for reminding us football isnt as important as academics....yeeeeeah academics!!!! lets go baby..forget building a stadium, lets get a multi million dollar library or something like that

This is the worst post I've read on here for about 5 different reasons. Its like a bad post mirror that's being reflected onto another bad post mirror and creating an infinite reality of idiocy.

I wouldn't even know where to start. But I will try...

1- No UM President has supported football more than DS. The budget is WAY above what its been, and the facilities upgrades are way past anything ever done here. She also donates her most important resource, her TIME, actually meeting with recruits and parents and trying to help AG land TALENT. Get it? No? Oh well.

2- There is no land to build a football stadium on campus.

3- A football stadium costs $200M+ min. When you find a donor willing to donate that for football, let me know.

4- Schools need good libraries. See, during the week, there are these classes. And there are tests on them too. Its different than the GED program.

5- Ok, never mind, you're right. Forget the library. Lets go build a $1M football stadium!! Woohoo!

6- Oh, and BTW, no, football ISN'T as important as academics. Its the UNIVERSITY of MIAMI, a comprehensive U with over 13k students, a medical research and teaching campus that helps drive research to keep people alive, a top marine biology program, and a suite of other top colleges all comprising the 38th best University in America.

7- I was wrong. It was 6 different reasons. ****, I'm counting this one and making it 7. I'll bet we could get to 20 if we wanted to.

Last edited:
Shalala hates sports/football so much that she used to let us out over an hour early from her own class so that we could attend home basketball games. It's only people who have never stepped foot on campus, much less taken any classes there, that think they know Shalala so well.

For ****'s sake we don't even know if its UM admissions or NCAA requirements he'll fail to meet.
FAIL everywhere in his post.

Advertisement

This is the worst post I've read on here for about 5 different reasons. Its like a bad post mirror that's being reflected onto another bad post mirror and creating an infinite reality of idiocy.

I wouldn't even know where to start. But I will try...

1- No UM President has supported football more than DS. The budget is WAY above what its been, and the facilities upgrades are way past anything ever done here. She also donates her most important resource, her TIME, actually meeting with recruits and parents and trying to help AG land TALENT. Get it? No? Oh well.

2- There is no land to build a football stadium on campus.

3- A football stadium costs $200M+ min. When you find a donor willing to donate that for football, let me know.

4- Schools need good libraries. See, during the week, there are these classes. And there are tests on them too. Its different than the GED program.

5- Ok, never mind, you're right. Forget the library. Lets go build a $1M football stadium!! Woohoo!

6- Oh, and BTW, no, football ISN'T as important as academics. Its the UNIVERSITY of MIAMI, a comprehensive U with over 13k students, a medical research and teaching campus that helps drive research to keep people alive, a top marine biology program, and a suite of other top colleges all comprising the 38th best University in America.

7- I was wrong. It was 6 different reasons. ****, I'm counting this one and making it 7. I'll bet we could get to 20 if we wanted to.

Thanks for answering the worst post I ever read.

Their was a chance that he wasnt going to make it in and go PG. Unlike A.J. Leggett that didnt want to go PG, Jean Louis was ok with it. If he makes it in cool if not then in Jan.

Sometimes it not UMs standards are so high its a kids grades are a mess. Leggett couldnt even enter FSU or Tennessee. he had to go to Marshall

Alot of people take shots at Shalala but people close to the program talk highly of her.

Shalala hates sports/football so much that she used to let us out over an hour early from her own class so that we could attend home basketball games. It's only people who have never stepped foot on campus, much less taken any classes there, that think they know Shalala so well.

Esto.

Maybe she just wanted to get you mofos outta there so she could make her bowling date with nevin Shapiro, and it sounded better to say it was because of a UM sporting event?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would AJL have red shirted this year?

I highly doubt it. Might be the best WR we brought in.

Someone said this on another site that I agreed with.. A year in prep can do AJL some good, and let him learn the WR position more, ala Rob Lockhart.

Yeah I can see that. BWash definitely hit the ground running when he got here. You always wonder why some of these guys struggle to get in so going prep certainly isnt a bad thing.

Advertisement

Someone said this on another site that I agreed with.. A year in prep can do AJL some good, and let him learn the WR position more, ala Rob Lockhart.

Yeah I can see that. BWash definitely hit the ground running when he got here. You always wonder why some of these guys struggle to get in so going prep certainly isnt a bad thing.

A lot of times its a good thing but these kids (and most of society) don't think of the future and only think in the present. Doesn't help that they have "adults" in their ear telling them how great they are either.

i'm just worried he might ho else where even though people say he won't.

He's all Cane. He said early on in recruiting that if he didn't qualify he would prep and come back. Only way he isn't here is if the staff for some reason doesn't allow it. He's like Duke in his love for the U.

A lot of times its a good thing but these kids (and most of society) don't think of the future and only think in the present. Doesn't help that they have "adults" in their ear telling them how great they are either.

Yeah man its always unsettling. I mean lets be honest, you didnt get in to school for a reason. Theres already some red flags that are raised.

I remember even when BWash went Prep he was still considered a lock to come here but we were sweating bullets. He kept talking about how much he hated it and wanted to leave afterwards.

You just never know especially when there is already some problems, whatever they are.

Advertisement
Back