UM doesn´t expect AJL to make it in

Advertisement
thanks again Shalala for reminding us football isnt as important as academics....yeeeeeah academics!!!! lets go baby..forget building a stadium, lets get a multi million dollar library or something like that

Perfect example of why I can't stand a lot of our "fans"

lol think about this..The two biggest moves in her UM career (in regards to football) have been, moving to the ACC (brutal) and leaving the OB (catastrophic)...If someone would have told you when she was hired that, we would be moving to no life stadium and out of the Big East, what would u say? The most annoying thing are the fans that make it seem like its not ok to care about football more than academics..This is a Hurricanes Football message board

Expected. The roster numbers would be a little high without someone not making it in.

AJL was coming in as a WR and fortunately that was a deeply recruited position. Without AJL, the Canes have coming in at WR this Fall: Malcolm Lewis, Robert Lockhart, Herb Waters, D'Mauri Jones and Jontavious Carter. That's 5 Receivers. I expect at least a couple of them to ball out this Fall.

Lewis and Lockhart seem like legit prospects. Waters, Jones, and Carter not as much.

Advertisement
Lewis and Lockhart seem like legit prospects. Waters, Jones, and Carter not as much.

Carter I really like, I just like that he's a basketball player so odds are he'll go get the ball. He also seemed pretty athletic on his highlight tape.

thanks again Shalala for reminding us football isnt as important as academics....yeeeeeah academics!!!! lets go baby..forget building a stadium, lets get a multi million dollar library or something like that

lol think about this..The two biggest moves in her UM career (in regards to football) have been, moving to the ACC (brutal) and leaving the OB (catastrophic)...If someone would have told you when she was hired that, we would be moving to no life stadium and out of the Big East, what would u say? The most annoying thing are the fans that make it seem like its not ok to care about football more than academics..This is a Hurricanes Football message board

right moving to the ACC was brutal because the Big East is so awesome. C'mon man even West Virginia is taking the Big East to court to get the **** out of there.

Have you ever been to the OB?

Advertisement

You eat paint chips as a kid?

You eat paint chips as a kid?
as a kid??

he ate paint chips for lunch today

Advertisement
Back