UM dismisses Sam Bruce

View as article
I just hope Mullins is still busting his butt in the classroom and maybe even asks Berrios for help if he needs it since Berrios is the smartest on the team. Can't have 2 WR get kicked out of the program with our lack of depth

I have class with Quarterman and Mullins. Guess which one always skips.

damnit mane...some kids just never get it

Advertisement
I just hope Mullins is still busting his butt in the classroom and maybe even asks Berrios for help if he needs it since Berrios is the smartest on the team. Can't have 2 WR get kicked out of the program with our lack of depth

Shaq's dad would kick his *** or turn it into a gun fight if he found out Shaq was always skipping.

We can have two WRs get kicked out but Mullins wouldn't get kicked out. He may miss the bowl game and spring ball if his grades are below 2.0. He would have all spring and summer to lift it to play next fall.

Advertisement
Not forthcoming is what got AQM and Grace the boot too. When did UM become the Supreme Court?

MR and the Admin are turning the Program into a Police State.

This sucks for recruiting. Kids will look at UM like it's a "1 strike and you are out" program. Thanks, Mark

Recruiter: Don't go to UM.

Recruit: Why?

Recruiter: They will dismiss you for not be admitting that you had *** before you were married.

Maybe a slight over-reaction.

Someone's got to talk some sense into the kid. He's a stud but if gets dropped for a kid that is worse than him in potential and skill at this point but works harder than just about anyone on the the field and off the field. I wouldn't be mad in the slightest

All you losers talk about is Savages this and Savages that. This isn't the f*cking 80's anymore you can't do 90% of the **** they were able to do. I'd rather take a humble and quiet stud that shows off with his skill and not his mouth along with getting the grades to play than a dumba** like some of these "savages". Pinckney is a Savage.. I bet he atleast has a passing GPA, same with McCloud. And Quarterman is the humble stud I just described. I'd say Chad Thomas is a Savage.. but I guarantee that boy works hard at everything whether it's music, school, or football.... Stop with the "I only want Savages" narrative and start wanting the badass mf'ers who work hard in everything including school and want to better everyone around them

Advertisement
Savages and swagger = winning and beating the guy you should beat. Maybe it is telling him you'll beat him first. Maybe it is dancing afterward. But the key is beating your guy and winning.

So... We not back???

Nope. We need savaged to be BACK. Bruce was a savage. A team full of Choir boys can't win championships in this day & age.

I guess there's nothing inbetween savage and choir boy?

Apparently not. I guess people like Jon Vilma, Russell Maryland, Dan Morgan, and new guys like Shaq Quarterman were/are all pansies, because they carried themselves as champions both on and off the field. I have NO sympathy for Sam, because he did this to himself. Who misses treatments? Who would put their future on the line, just because they didn't want to show up at the facility? You'd think that someone that was desperate to play, or at the least get better would be LIVING at the Schwartz Center. Then again, when you have a ton of fans that excuse your every screwup, why even bother? Sam will end up being a nothing guy, unless a miracle happens. He'll be that guy on the corner, talking about "I was a baller, but that street life kept calling me".

All you losers talk about is Savages this and Savages that. This isn't the f*cking 80's anymore you can't do 90% of the **** they were able to do. I'd rather take a humble and quiet stud that shows off with his skill and not his mouth along with getting the grades to play than a dumba** like some of these "savages". Pinckney is a Savage.. I bet he atleast has a passing GPA, same with McCloud. And Quarterman is the humble stud I just described. I'd say Chad Thomas is a Savage.. but I guarantee that boy works hard at everything whether it's music, school, or football.... Stop with the "I only want Savages" narrative and start wanting the badass mf'ers who work hard in everything including school and want to better everyone around them

You're beating your head against the wall. There's a lot of selective history around here. Even Jimmy's guys went to class, and made their treatment appointments. Remember the following, guys like Thrill Hill, Mike Irvin, and Lamar Thomas managed to stay eligible, managed to not get kicked out of school as true freshmen. Oh, and did I mention that all three of those guys managed to take academics seriously enough to where they earned degrees?

Advertisement

You're beating your head against the wall. There's a lot of selective history around here. Even Jimmy's guys went to class, and made their treatment appointments. Remember the following, guys like Thrill Hill, Mike Irvin, and Lamar Thomas managed to stay eligible, managed to not get kicked out of school as true freshmen. Oh, and did I mention that all three of those guys managed to take academics seriously enough to where they earned degrees?

Bruce reminds me a lot of the ERRickson recruits that led UM to it's descent in the mid-90's who were much more sizzle than steak

I honestly dont think he could've survived the JJ or Butch culture and it's standards of commitment

Advertisement
IMG_7725.GIF
Dindu Nuffin

Racism always really cool

A thoroughly appropriate, disparaging remark about an all-to-obvious social situation that liberals can't counter effectively because it's based on humor. Known to cause rectal bleeding in BLM members, and other small animals.

Dindu Nuffin is a pejorative term that originated on /pol/ to mock and criticize black people during the numerous riots throughout 2014 and 2015. The phrase “dindu nuffin” is derived from a bastardization of the phrase “didn’t do nothing”, a plea for innocence often used in reference to unarmed black men killed by police. One of the most famous instances of the usage of this phrase can be found in a comic. Detractors often use “dindu nuffins” to refer to sympathizers of the black community. Largely in part because they themselves lack proper mastery of the English language.

View attachment 39531
Dindu Nuffin

Racism always really cool

A thoroughly appropriate, disparaging remark about an all-to-obvious social situation that liberals can't counter effectively because it's based on humor. Known to cause rectal bleeding in BLM members, and other small animals.

Dindu Nuffin is a pejorative term that originated on /pol/ to mock and criticize black people during the numerous riots throughout 2014 and 2015. The phrase “dindu nuffin” is derived from a bastardization of the phrase “didn’t do nothing”, a plea for innocence often used in reference to unarmed black men killed by police. One of the most famous instances of the usage of this phrase can be found in a comic. Detractors often use “dindu nuffins” to refer to sympathizers of the black community. Largely in part because they themselves lack proper mastery of the English language.

When getting called out for being a racist f**k, just double down and call everyone else sensitive

Advertisement
Back