UM Commit Alex Collins Lacrosse Highlights - Hilarious

Advertisement
Ya know...that's the next stage...

Blacks took over basketball

Blacks took over football

Now blacks should take over lacrosse.

His teammates aren't even expecting a pass from him.

Btw, just read that he "raved" about his visit to Madison and the Wisconsin campus. Badgers seem to think he'll switch.

Ignorant.

James N. Brown

35.jpg
http://apps.uslacrosse.org/museum/halloffame/view_profile.php?prof_id=35

Advertisement
I think he said it was his 1st year playing LAX

And you can tell.

Actually, he's really good for first year at lax.

He's pretty good for his first year. ZERO stick skills though. His goals all come on transition. I don't think he passed the ball once the entire video, nor did he catch a pass on the run. With that said, kid would be scary if he hit the wall and developed his stick. Right now he wouldn't stand a chance against a school like Saint Andrews. Running around like a madman and penetrating a defense is fairly easy to stop with competent D-men.

Advertisement
Ignorant.

James N. Brown

View attachment 6534
http://apps.uslacrosse.org/museum/halloffame/view_profile.php?prof_id=35

"Take over" means where the overwhelming majority is one color. And in lacrosse, it ain't black.

A single dominant player doesn't change the percentages.

Lacrosse is too expensive of a sport to play for blacks to "take over." A stick alone is $200.

I suspect anyone who enjoys watching lacrosse would **** themselves watching Hurling.

went to the championship Hurling game in dublin last summer. I like Lax better. And I don't particularly like Lax. I like Rugby and Gaelic football better

Advertisement
Went to both hurling and gaelic football games in Ireland, and they were entertaining.

Still prefer Australian football, if only for the officials. GOAT when they do the Isaac from 'Love Boat' double gun fingers after a score.

Aussie rules football is definitely something I'd be into if I lived down under

[video=youtube;ERTcZV7uTFU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERTcZV7uTFU[/video]

Advertisement
I think he said it was his 1st year playing LAX

And you can tell.

Actually, he's really good for first year at lax.

He's pretty good for his first year. ZERO stick skills though. His goals all come on transition. I don't think he passed the ball once the entire video, nor did he catch a pass on the run. With that said, kid would be scary if he hit the wall and developed his stick. Right now he wouldn't stand a chance against a school like Saint Andrews. Running around like a madman and penetrating a defense is fairly easy to stop with competent D-men.

Sure he has stick skills especially for a first year player. Heck, some of his goals were leftie and he looked quite natural at it.

His teammates aren't even expecting a pass from him.

Btw, just read that he "raved" about his visit to Madison and the Wisconsin campus. Badgers seem to think he'll switch.

Heard a few weeks back that Wisconsin is a serious challenger w/r to Collins.

Advertisement
Back