UM announces Travis Williams as inside LB coach; Diaz comments

I had no idea my friend. Godspeed with a solid recovery.
Thanks buddy.We were very fortunate to be able to get the antibody infusion right away which is supposed to help stop you from getting any worse once you get it.It supposedly attaches to the virus so it can’t spread.It has to be given in the first few days before you get to the point where you need to be hospitalized cause at that point it’s too late and won’t work.
Thank God it’s seemed to work.With my age and past respiratory problems( I’ve had asthma all my life) i thought sure I’d be a gonna if I caught it but thank the Good Man above both my wife and I are doing much better.
‘I’ll put this here for everyone IF you start to feel like you’re getting a sinus infection or get a runny nose and feel tired get your butt tested.
I went to the urgent care cause I thought I was having a bronchitis attack and would have never known cause it felt the same as it always does.
And the funny thing is we both had gotten our first vaccine shot a couple days earlier.Don’t know if it’s helped but it sure couldn’t have hurt..lol

But thanks to everyone for the well wishes.There’s a lot of great people in this world and it seems like we’ve been fortunate that a few of them..no a lot of them are Cane Fans,

Advertisement
Thanks buddy.We were very fortunate to be able to get the antibody infusion right away which is supposed to help stop you from getting any worse once you get it.It supposedly attaches to the virus so it can’t spread.It has to be given in the first few days before you get to the point where you need to be hospitalized cause at that point it’s too late and won’t work.
Thank God it’s seemed to work.With my age and past respiratory problems( I’ve had asthma all my life) i thought sure I’d be a gonna if I caught it but thank the Good Man above both my wife and I are doing much better.
‘I’ll put this here for everyone IF you start to feel like you’re getting a sinus infection or get a runny nose and feel tired get your butt tested.
I went to the urgent care cause I thought I was having a bronchitis attack and would have never known cause it felt the same as it always does.
And the funny thing is we both had gotten our first vaccine shot a couple days earlier.Don’t know if it’s helped but it sure couldn’t have hurt..lol

But thanks to everyone for the well wishes.There’s a lot of great people in this world and it seems like we’ve been fortunate that a few of them..no a lot of them are Cane Fans,
🥰🧡💚🙏🙏🙌

Do you have an idea of how you got it? Also, do you still get the second injection?

Do you have an idea of how you got it? Also, do you still get the second injection?

I’m willing to bet nobody, and by nobody I mean the medical experts, the CDC, the WHO, the vaccine developers, has a good answer for your second question. I’m not sure if there’s been any data that’s been developed on it, so I don’t know that anybody has a sure fire answer

Godspeed. I hope you’re going to be OK and your wife too. Sounds like you’re on your way to getting there.

Advertisement

Great news to hear mate, glad you and the missus are doing better.

I haven’t a clue.I thought I was being as careful as a could.I wore a mask ,rode around with hand sanitizer didn’t get close to anyone cause I knew if I got it it might be lights out but if this stuff isn’t stopped everyone is gonna eventually get it cause you can get it from anywhere,from anyplace doing anything.
And yes I have to go back at the end of February to get my second shot.
My understanding is your about 50% immune a week or so after the first injection and 95% immune two weeks after the second one.The Dr said it’s a pretty good chance we had it when we got the shot.They ask you if your sick or have been sick and I told them I had the sniffles and a runny nose and they said “ that’d no bigger cause if no one that had a runny nose or had the sniffles got the injections no one would ever get one this time of year.

Advertisement
arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF
U son of a *****! 🤣

Advertisement
But on some real **** tho this staff on the defensive side of the ball is big time serious improvement with big quality coaches and huge recruiters, I absolutely love it. El Jeffe strikes again in the off season

Trob
Twill
DVD
Simpson

We got some guys that can pull big time talent on defense now. No more amateur hour.
They will need 3 recruiting cycles to bear most fruit.

Cake already baked for next year (and year after basically) in terms of talent.

Coaching and scheme can sandpaper the edges, but Greentree has what it has to play next season. Be realistic.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Major upgrades to coaches on D (both recruiting & coaching). Recruiting should get even stronger going forward (and this past class was very good). Manny's making a lot of good moves. The current staff is light years better.

We need a couple solid LBs from the Portal (upperclassmen) for next season. That's by far our biggest concern going into next season (with lack of elite pass rushers #2). If Manny can reel in some quality LBs via the Portal, it could change the whole complexion of next season. After that, kick *** in recruiting & develop our own recruits and we should be gucci.

Advertisement
Back