UM announces Travis Williams as inside LB coach; Diaz comments

Nah that's gonna happen a little later when they're 2-6 and they've gotten their doors blown off by Purdue.
Yep. And they will have him thinking he's their 5 star savior, so they will make him play a lot as a true Freshman well before he's ready. So he will get his &hit pushed in week in and week out by those Big 10 cornfed OL who will make it to the second level of Maryland's defense on the regular.

He'll quit or get kicked off the team mid-season.

Advertisement
The substitute teacher is here for @Baba Yaga.

popcorn GIF

View attachment 142711

View attachment 142724
View attachment 142712

View attachment 142727
View attachment 142713

View attachment 142714

View attachment 142715

View attachment 142716

View attachment 142717

View attachment 142718

View attachment 142719

View attachment 142720

View attachment 142721

View attachment 142722

View attachment 142723
****!!!!! Pippo coming in strong.

Advertisement
I was googling for Muschump to Miami for DC rumors and this made me laugh and cry at the same time:

https:// bleacherreport.com/articles/541623-miami-hurricanes-football-florida-gets-muschamp-and-miami-fla-gets-al-golden

"How the once mighty have fallen, and fallen very hard. The Miami Hurricanes, being turned down by Jon Gruden roughly a week ago, has reportedly offered Temple University's Al Golden to replace fired Randy Shannon as head coach according to Bruce Feldman of ESPN.

Wow. Really?

Sorry, but "The U" has really fallen from grace. Perhaps feeling the need to answer quickly after in-state rival Florida hired Will Muschamp as their head coach, the Hurricanes, not known for opening their wallet or having world-class football facilities, went for a head coach from—wait for it—Temple."

So we have a coach from Temple that could potentially hire that once highly touted UF coach.

Advertisement
TWill along with being very close friends with TRob also has past history with Lashlee.

They were both GA’s at Auburn in 09 & they were both on Malzahn’s staff as position coaches between 2014-16.

We should see if Chad Morris is interested in being an analyst here on offense, he & Lash brainstorming on X’s & O’s would be a lethal combination for us.
Do you write for a publication or make videos? Your college football knowledge is nuts. If not, you'd have a good following

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was the same way with Manny but like him or hate him he has done nothing but do positive things for the program in both off-season s now it’s time to bring it to the field.There are no excuses.
Staff is as good as it’s been since butch , recruiting is on a roll and should only get better and it’s looks as though the BOT and the University have finally figured out you get what you pay for or in this case what you don’t pay for...

I’m about 90% turned around on Manny but won’t say anything else negative until next year when all these changes somehow fail to make it to the field with W’s.At that point if it doesn’t my voice will never be heard over the deafening roar that will be coming from this fanbase asking for his head.

I’ve been at this longer than most all of you have been alive and I’m hoping I have one more shot to see the Canes battle for a NC....I’m home with my wife both of us fighting this horrid virus but I’m trying to make it through cause I think that manny just might be that guy to get us there..
CajunCane thoughts and prayers. next step in his maturation as an HC is having team ready to play 60 minutes every Sat.
no sleepwalking thru 1q. Butch knew how to put a staff together and i really wish we would have hired him ,man could he recognize talent..... wish we knew the whole story on what went so horribly wrong with Butch and UM/
hang tough...

Advertisement
Back