UM announces Travis Williams as inside LB coach; Diaz comments

View as article
WTF is this schit? Looks like a West Virgina stomping on dirt meth party.

it's a rave party in england in the late 90s if I recall correctly. The actual vid was posted on another forum and someone knew of the origin.

Advertisement
Manny each offseason:

brag episode 4 GIF by The Bachelorette

Seriously, though. Very good move, Manny. All three levels of the Defense have been transformed with stud coaches. As was said earlier, hands down the best coaching staff we've had here in about 20 years. Very impressed, and I admire coaches who can put feelings and ego aside and do what needs to be done.

Even with our remaining talent gaps, there is absolutely no excuses not to win the Coastal and meet Clemson in the ACCCG next year.

without question CMR deserves a huge amount of credit for his actions when he stepped down.I have always been very disappointed in Blake James lazy search efforts with the hiring of CMD. Lots of OJT and still some more to go.
was not a fan of CMD hire but am starting to think(hope) he is growing into job..... glass 1/2 full vs 1/2 empty
Can we drop the “CMD”? Call the man anything else you want, but for the love of god... not “CMD”.

without question CMR deserves a huge amount of credit for his actions when he stepped down.I have always been very disappointed in Blake James lazy search efforts with the hiring of CMD. Lots of OJT and still some more to go.
was not a fan of CMD hire but am starting to think(hope) he is growing into job..... glass 1/2 full vs 1/2 empty
I was the same way with Manny but like him or hate him he has done nothing but do positive things for the program in both off-season s now it’s time to bring it to the field.There are no excuses.
Staff is as good as it’s been since butch , recruiting is on a roll and should only get better and it’s looks as though the BOT and the University have finally figured out you get what you pay for or in this case what you don’t pay for...

I’m about 90% turned around on Manny but won’t say anything else negative until next year when all these changes somehow fail to make it to the field with W’s.At that point if it doesn’t my voice will never be heard over the deafening roar that will be coming from this fanbase asking for his head.

I’ve been at this longer than most all of you have been alive and I’m hoping I have one more shot to see the Canes battle for a NC....I’m home with my wife both of us fighting this horrid virus but I’m trying to make it through cause I think that manny just might be that guy to get us there..

Last edited:
Advertisement
I was the same way with Manny but like him or hate him he has done nothing but do positive things for the program in both off-season s now it’s time to bring it to the field.There are no excuses.
Staff is as good as it’s been since butch , recruiting is on a roll and should only get better and it’s looks as though the BOT and the University have finally figured out you get what you pay for or in this case what you don’t pay for...

I’m about 90% turned around on Manny but won’t say anything else negative until next year when all these changes somehow fail to make it to the field with W’s.At that point if it doesn’t my voice will never be heard over the deafening roar that will be coming from this fanbase asking for his head.

I’ve been at this longer than most all of you have been alive and I’m hoping I have one more shot to see the Canes battle for a NC....I’m home with my wife both of us fighting this horrid virus but I’m trying to make it through cause I think that manny just might be that guy to get us there..
The BOT didn’t just figure out that u get what u pay for. They just finally got a coach willing (or able) to hire quality assistants. Our last few coaches had money available but decided to let it go unused.

Advertisement
just f'n amazing

this is literally what every fanbase hopes for and manny made it happen again. just wild that he addresses every single thing every year
How’d he address the WR sucking and still playing? Spare me with the Rambo talk, dude is a faster Mark Pope

Advertisement
Glad to get all the fresh perspectives on defense and hopefully as a group they can tweek Manny's bunk *** defense. I really hope we see something different on that side of the ball and he's got the minds to help him think outside his box.

From a recruiting perspective, this looks like an Ace staff. Should pay dividends if we handle our business on the field.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back