- Joined
- Aug 3, 2012
- Messages
- 8,774
I hate playing Louisville for no reason other than I'm sick of them being the faster team.
You lack rading comprehension? I said in the long run Vegas always wins. That is why are are projected to lose according toIf Miami was home they’d be favorite. It’s a coin-flip. You’re clueless.
No kidding vegas always wins. It’s like saying the sky is blue. Actually I don’t.You lack rading comprehension? I said in the long run Vegas always wins. That is why are are projected to lose according to
Vegas. All homers like you think we are always better than what we really are.
Same. But I was looking at the o/u and that seem like it would be a easy takeI dont bet, but if I did, I would take the over on points.
Again - "Vegas" always winning has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with whoever “Vegas” thinks is going to win any individual game - especially when the spread in that game is 2 points. In fact, if you were so inclined, you could’ve made a lot of money betting against “Vegas” in 5 or 6 of our games last year.You lack rading comprehension? I said in the long run Vegas always wins. That is why are are projected to lose according to
Vegas. All homers like you think we are always better than what we really are.
What makes you think they have a “great” QB?Louisville probably will win. Louisville is a good team with a great QB. Let's hope our defense plays lights out.
Rading comprehension? What are are you talking about?You lack rading comprehension? I said in the long run Vegas always wins. That is why are are projected to lose according to
Vegas. All homers like you think we are always better than what we really are.
Ahhhh... I don’t think you’re reading all posts... there’s a good balance of optimism and pessimism. Theres good critical point of views rooted in facts. Vegas doesn’t know the outcome of the game... There’s always winners and losers. I guess you give this seemingly close game to UL.Lots of homers in this site who always thinks Miami has the best players and will always win. In the long run Vegas ALWAYS WINS. They have UL as the favorite for a reason.
What makes you think they have a “great” QB?
Just curious, did Vegas pick the Big 12 to win against the Sun belt this weekend or were all those games upsets?You lack rading comprehension? I said in the long run Vegas always wins. That is why are are projected to lose according to
Vegas. All homers like you think we are always better than what we really are.
Wow. He is good, but not great.The eye test. I've seen maybe 3 or 4 Louisville games and their QB Cunningham impressed the heck out of me. He's accurate, has a cannon for an arm, and he's a true dual threat.
One of the best QB's in the ACC from what I've seen. I think he's better than North Carolina's QB who gets all the hype.
Great isn't what you call a historical 50% passer. Cunningham is an average to above average quarterback who is athletic. Sam Howell, Trevor Lawrence and Deriq King will have better seasons.The eye test. I've seen maybe 3 or 4 Louisville games and their QB Cunningham impressed the heck out of me. He's accurate, has a cannon for an arm, and he's a true dual threat.
One of the best QB's in the ACC from what I've seen. I think he's better than North Carolina's QB who gets all the hype.
Glad I bet on tech last week instead of your hot takesLots of homers in this site who always thinks Miami has the best players and will always win. In the long run Vegas ALWAYS WINS. They have UL as the favorite for a reason.
Vegas does not want equal action on both sides. There is a lengthy explanation I posted a year ago here about why mathematically it doesn’t behoove Vegas to call off action and just collect the vig rather than just book all bets. They move the line when certain profiles winners make bets that aren’t necessarily what some rich square bets on the same game. A $5k bet from a sharp could move the line and the same casino doesn’t budge it for a $20k bet from a square.Yep.
Vegas doesn't care who wins. They'll keep adjusting the points until game time so that money bet on Miami equals money bet on Louisville. If so, then they'll make money.