UK vs Ole Miss

razrcane

Junior
Premium
Lane vs Stoops. Contrasting styles. I know various people on the board had one or both in their top 3. Both are undefeated.

Currently, ole miss is 3rd in the nation in seconds between plays. UK is like fifth to last in the department. Ole Miss is third in the nation in rushing avg 280 yds/game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not asking for much but I'll take Lane as OC, Stoops as DC, Mario as head coach.
Say What Saturday Night Live GIF

Lane Train here and ****, that was a nice touchdown saving tackle there.

Advertisement
Watching a functional, modern offense makes me so ******* jealous. And to think a true freshman RB just scored a 45 yard TD and he was handed the ball by a first year (to Ole Miss) player.

So it doesn't take half a season or 3 seasons to execute? Crazy
They also have 2 RS-freshmen starting at tackles.

Watching a functional, modern offense makes me so ******* jealous. And to think a true freshman RB just scored a 45 yard TD and he was handed the ball by a first year (to Ole Miss) player.

Only in Miami

Advertisement
And think about all they lost.

Didn't they lose both coordinators, as well as their top Quarterback and their next top 3 rushers?
But but Lane can't recruit lol. He let Parrish go and replaced him with better.

Advertisement

THOSE ARE HIS PLAYERZ JUST WAIT TILL GATTIS GETS HIS PLAYERZ

Pretty sure that UK play was straight out of our playbook. QB should've just gotten rid of it earlier, but nice slow developing play near your end zone.

Advertisement
Back