UH Twitter Announces Doritos Hire - Hilarity Follows

No' D for Ed Oliver, yeah I'll take that swap. Come on down Ed, big bro's about to graduate and your new DC is gonna cost you MILLIONS. Coach Kool will welcome you with open arms...

Advertisement
Yeah, that Mussolini thing was a trip.Who was the women, his wife? Was she wearing slacks? Kind of hoping she would be wearing a dress to see if she was wearing see-thru panties or thongs, or even going commando....what's with that?

OK, I'm a bit of a pervert. I don't deliberately peek under dresses, but I don't mind it when they show it off.

Clara Pitacci. I dated her in high school before she hung around with Il Duce.

Okay I lied. She was before my time, but she was pretty hot. Usually looked better than that pose.

I don't care for this Mussolini guy but can his great grandson play wide receiver ?

We will find out once and for all if it was Golden's system Dorito was implementing or if he truly believed playing db's out of the back of the endzone on 1st and goal from the 1 was his idea!

We will find out once and for all if it was Golden's system Dorito was implementing or if he truly believed playing db's out of the back of the endzone on 1st and goal from the 1 was his idea!

If he didn't agree with it, he wouldn't have served under Golden for 10 years as DC.

Still, it remains to be seen what they run at Houston.

Advertisement

Totally agree as that is my take.

Houston's rise to prominence in CFB was tragically short. With Herman gone,and the coaches that are replacing him and his staff, we will never hear much about the Cougars anymore. Absolute definition of "flash in the pan".

If Hurricane fan "Kip Oren" makes it to a home game, you got at least one drink on me, bud. Absolutely mauled that twitter thread. Appreciate the laugh.

He's coached 17 defensive players currently in the NFL. Let #HTownTakeover defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio take you to the next level...

I wonder if Houston fans will look up Chickillo (one of those 17) quotes.

[MENTION=902]LCane[/MENTION]: of all my work on this, this one is my favorite (if I do say so my **** self): https://twitter.com/kiporen212/status/817793148210577409

Are you Kip? If so. I have questions about Hillsdale.

Yes. Kip is unionandsixth.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back