UH Twitter Announces Doritos Hire - Hilarity Follows

Advertisement
If Hurricane fan "Kip Oren" makes it to a home game, you got at least one drink on me, bud. Absolutely mauled that twitter thread. Appreciate the laugh.

He's coached 17 defensive players currently in the NFL. Let #HTownTakeover defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio take you to the next level...

I wonder if Houston fans will look up Chickillo (one of those 17) quotes.

[MENTION=902]LCane[/MENTION]: of all my work on this, this one is my favorite (if I do say so my **** self): https://twitter.com/kiporen212/status/817793148210577409

What about this gem...

"Get ready to have your LBs play this deep at the goal line."

View attachment 41361

There were some other gems in there as well. I totally forgot about the LB in a 3 point stance against FSU.

Or the defensive end with a bad knee who had coverage responsibilities on a slot receiver. I knew that must have thrown the offense into disarray by surprise.

Advertisement
All the responses are from canes fans why the **** are we chiming in? That's not our problem.
It's like asking why oppressed people drag a dictator's dead body through the streets after he is assasinated.

So you're saying it's time for dead Mussolini pics? Ok.

4be716df0aafe0b6e34a74f3624f42d2.jpg

If Hurricane fan "Kip Oren" makes it to a home game, you got at least one drink on me, bud. Absolutely mauled that twitter thread. Appreciate the laugh.

He's coached 17 defensive players currently in the NFL. Let #HTownTakeover defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio take you to the next level...

I wonder if Houston fans will look up Chickillo (one of those 17) quotes.

[MENTION=902]LCane[/MENTION]: of all my work on this, this one is my favorite (if I do say so my **** self): https://twitter.com/kiporen212/status/817793148210577409

Are you Kip? If so. I have questions about Hillsdale.

Advertisement
Advertisement
All the responses are from canes fans why the **** are we chiming in? That's not our problem.
It's like asking why oppressed people drag a dictator's dead body through the streets after he is assasinated.

View attachment 41380

Yeah, that Mussolini thing was a trip.Who was the women, his wife? Was she wearing slacks? Kind of hoping she would be wearing a dress to see if she was wearing see-thru panties or thongs, or even going commando....what's with that?

OK, I'm a bit of a pervert. I don't deliberately peek under dresses, but I don't mind it when they show it off.

View attachment 41380

Yeah, that Mussolini thing was a trip.Who was the women, his wife? Was she wearing slacks? Kind of hoping she would be wearing a dress to see if she was wearing see-thru panties or thongs, or even going commando....what's with that?

OK, I'm a bit of a pervert. I don't deliberately peek under dresses, but I don't mind it when they show it off.

His mistress.

View attachment 41380

His mistress.

Yes, his mistress. The Italian people knew he didn't like his wife, so they killed his mistress instead.

Advertisement

Clara Pitacci. I dated her in high school before she hung around with Il Duce.

Okay I lied. She was before my time, but she was pretty hot. Usually looked better than that pose.

Clara Pitacci. I dated her in high school before she hung around with Il Duce.

Okay I lied. She was before my time, but she was pretty hot. Usually looked better than that pose.

Clara-Petacci.jpg

Houston just just made Swasey an offer. La Fitness couldn't counter so they need a fill in instructor for Sunday's Lamaze classes!

Better hire Paul Williams next to ensure your complete and utter demise for the next quarter century.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back