UH Twitter Announces Doritos Hire - Hilarity Follows

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Hurricane fan "Kip Oren" makes it to a home game, you got at least one drink on me, bud. Absolutely mauled that twitter thread. Appreciate the laugh.

He's coached 17 defensive players currently in the NFL. Let #HTownTakeover defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio take you to the next level...

I wonder if Houston fans will look up Chickillo (one of those 17) quotes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Imagine. A program that was helmed by a savage like Herman. A guy who beat FSU?

For this?

If Hurricane fan "Kip Oren" makes it to a home game, you got at least one drink on me, bud. Absolutely mauled that twitter thread. Appreciate the laugh.

He's coached 17 defensive players currently in the NFL. Let #HTownTakeover defensive coordinator Mark D'Onofrio take you to the next level...

Chickillo may have a few words....

That's me. Thanks. Will hold you to that! Had to put up with this clown for five years. He ruined the thing that, after family and friends, I probably love the most. And now we have to share the same state. Even Texas isn't big enough for the two of us.

Advertisement
Does anyone have the gif of Dorito going through his Chinese menu of plays on the sidelines while the opposition marched down the field? Would love to add that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone post the screenshot of his defense vs Gatech being in basically cover 3 at the goal line

someone post the screenshot of his defense vs Gatech being in basically cover 3 at the goal line

I have never ******* laughed so hard than all the D'Ono! We suck again! threads right now. I cosign this, someone put that .jpg in the Sunday Houston Chronicle ffs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back