UH OH Texas A&M

Advertisement
This all goes back to Saban. His coaching tree learned this all from him. Could be the most egregious cheating ring in the history of sport. Eventually, Alabama will be viewed as a fraud and hopefully the house of cards brings down Jimbo, Smart, and FSU.
The whole tree is rotten fruit

What's funny is seeing a guy like Mike Greenberg chastise the anonymous coach on his joke of a show. Douche bag has no idea what's going on in the world of CFB recruiting. I have a feeling the basketball investigate by the FBI was the warmup for football.

Greenberg is a joke of a “journalist” and a tool. His shows are the robotic President Lincoln stage show of our youth of the sports world. Different day, same bland bull**** words coming out of his mouth. 100 words, minimum, per distinct point. It disgusts me that we live in a world that pays guys like him and Golic millions. Neither have had an original thought in at least a decade.

Advertisement
Edited it to add a spoiler, just for you, fancy pants. F&ckin 'Merica.... smdh

Thank you. I don't care, but I don't want the 4 women who sit around me at work to see women in bikini's popping up on my computer.

Advertisement
I'm all for anything that's damaging to anyone not associated with Miami, but the part about being uncomfortable with the money is odd. So he was uncomfortable, but I'm guessing he still took it.

Wait, Jimbo was on the field with Canes every year. That might be enough for us to get tagged too.

Jimbo, Nick, Urban,, BIG money makers.
No one is getting rid of them.
Matter of fact,, all 3 produce a product that i hate.
Enjoy rooting against them..

What's funny is seeing a guy like Mike Greenberg chastise the anonymous coach on his joke of a show. Douche bag has no idea what's going on in the world of CFB recruiting. I have a feeling the basketball investigate by the FBI was the warmup for football.

I tweeted him and said to wipe his mouth he's got Saban running down his chin

Advertisement

Oh yeah; pls believe.

First of all, I never could understand how anyone could take a guy seriously with the first name Jimbo. Shouldn't he have lost the 'bo" at about 16?

Not surprised by these revelations. You'd see bo on the sidelines screaming at players all the time. Then he'd calm down after a few seconds when he woke up and realized there might be a camera on him.

If he's that intense, he's going to create a culture of intensity and hire assts of the same ilk.

Actually, he needed to replace “Jim” with “Dum” = Dumbo.

Agree with you on the rest. He worries about cameras a lot.

Imagine, FSU did this shananigans, with him at the helm. Someone needs to look into this.:oops:

Advertisement
The whole tree is rotten fruit
I'd argue it goes all the way back to Belichik, who we can't forget was Sabans biggest mentor.

It's no coincidence Belichik has a rep as a cheater at the pro level, and when Saban was w the Dolphins there were allegations of advanced signal stealing (a precursor to spygate).

Those guys have no respect for the rules.

Looks like the kid kept the leftover cash. Probably loses eligibility for improper benefits and Jimbo get bonus.

As much as I'd love to see Jimbo or any SEC program caught with their pants down, this situation screams "I found a loophole to transfer away from a coach I don't want to play for without losing a year of eligibility".

“He said, ‘We’re going to have a lot of meetings and practices that aren’t technically required, but you guys have to be here because you’re way behind. We need to win,’ ” Marchiol said.

it doesnt have to be a player that brings down a program about cheating how about one of these investigative journalists? and yes this guy seems soft for giving a statement like that and ratting about somebody giving him a few hundred bucks, i wouldnt want him on miami if shaq or one of the other defensive leaders wanted to do extra workouts he'd be on the phone with the NCAA

Well actually if "shaq or one of the other defensive leaders" wanted to do that, it wouldn't be an offense... so I'm not sure of your point...

Advertisement
Back