UH OH Texas A&M

From 247 site:
"An player dont like the culture change been place there and he just got a lawyer and is spilling the beans; paying players off,ect. Stay tune more to this tomorow."
"Broke on satellite radio on Mark Packard show same as when Urban story broke but his was in the morning. Boy boy boy"

That's how Ole Miss got caught up. Here's the problem w/ paying players; either

1. They'll be too stupid not to brag about it or

2. You'll have a guy who's conscience is bothering him and he decides to spill his guts.

Too much limelight is being shone. There was an anonymous coach who just called out Saban as being overrated due to him cheating. I mean, it's going to start getting ugly for a lot of these schools running a "Program" type of atmosphere. We really need Emmert out of office, ASAP.

Last edited:
Advertisement
A shame as A&M is my 2nd favorite team behind Miami because I went to school in Texas and had SO many friends attend the university. I absolutely hated that they hired Jumbo as HC and even that they left the Big 12 for the SEC although that one did make somewhat sense given they were in the old Southwestern Conference with many SEC schools previously. Now Jumbo is going to ***** up yet another school with his antics and self entitlement. It really ****es me off he’s there but if anyone can mess up a cushy SEC job and get the big dogs of the SEC in trouble it would be Jumbo.

First of all, I never could understand how anyone could take a guy seriously with the first name Jimbo. Shouldn't he have lost the 'bo" at about 16?

Not surprised by these revelations. You'd see bo on the sidelines screaming at players all the time. Then he'd calm down after a few seconds when he woke up and realized there might be a camera on him.

If he's that intense, he's going to create a culture of intensity and hire assts of the same ilk.
Exactly. Scum breeds scum.

Advertisement

2. You'll have a guy who's conscious is bothering him and he decides to spill his guts.

Too much limelight is being shone. There was an anonymous coach who just called out Saban as being overrated due to him cheating. I mean, it's going to start getting ugly for a lot of these schools running a "Program" type of atmosphere. We really need Emmert out of office, ASAP.
I agree with you Rellyrell. Some of these kids have a mouth like a runnin' toilet. Most hide it well, I think, but you never know. You also have the new transfer rule that allows players to possibly transfer without losing a season if they see **** like this and don't like the environment (cheating). This kid has to lay it out there in hopes to transfer without losing a year of eligibility. NCAA fvcked this rule up royally. It will be interesting to see where this rabbit hole goes.

d8b9eab1e3330d6c6a87733cf43deb4a.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement

2. You'll have a guy who's conscious is bothering him and he decides to spill his guts.

What's funny is seeing a guy like Mike Greenberg chastise the anonymous coach on his joke of a show. Douche bag has no idea what's going on in the world of CFB recruiting. I have a feeling the basketball investigate by the FBI was the warmup for football.

The only thing better than Urban Meyer having a sleepless night is Urban AND Jimbo losing sleep.

Advertisement
this player is soft as ****, and my second thought is these stories always come down at these second rate schools like ole **** and tamu, never the big dogs in the sec who are doing the heavy cheating.

This is that good logic... Hope that someone turns in UGA or Bama, but then tear down the guy who does it elsewhere and call him "soft." One of the reasons I'm sure 17 year old kids won't do it: grown men will sacrifice them for it

We can only pray BAMA and UGA are next to go down.. if I'm a coach in the $EC (vandy excluded) I'm calling a meeting of all my bagmen and making sure everyone is playing it safe lol.. I love watching the dirty schools get exposed.

This is that good logic... Hope that someone turns in UGA or Bama, but then tear down the guy who does it elsewhere and call him "soft." One of the reasons I'm sure 17 year old kids won't do it: grown men will sacrifice them for it
“He said, ‘We’re going to have a lot of meetings and practices that aren’t technically required, but you guys have to be here because you’re way behind. We need to win,’ ” Marchiol said.

it doesnt have to be a player that brings down a program about cheating how about one of these investigative journalists? and yes this guy seems soft for giving a statement like that and ratting about somebody giving him a few hundred bucks, i wouldnt want him on miami if shaq or one of the other defensive leaders wanted to do extra workouts he'd be on the phone with the NCAA

Advertisement
Back