UH OH Texas A&M

Advertisement
Gigity
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Surprised it wasn’t Brewster:monkey-serious: he’s going to get caught sooner or later

Advertisement
We seem to be one of the few programs whose coaching staff isn't overrun with meat head psychopaths.

Advertisement
Sumlin was really crooting some soft players

Lol dead *** 😂🤦‍♂️

Marchiol describes being taken aback after the spring game when Peveto pulled him into a bathroom near the coaches’ offices and handed him $300.

this is where he lost me.... I definitely wouldn’t want this guy anywhere near my team lol $300?? Seriously gtfoh

Advertisement
From 247 site:
"An player dont like the culture change been place there and he just got a lawyer and is spilling the beans; paying players off,ect. Stay tune more to this tomorow."
"Broke on satellite radio on Mark Packard show same as when Urban story broke but his was in the morning. Boy boy boy"

First of all, I never could understand how anyone could take a guy seriously with the first name Jimbo. Shouldn't he have lost the 'bo" at about 16?

Not surprised by these revelations. You'd see bo on the sidelines screaming at players all the time. Then he'd calm down after a few seconds when he woke up and realized there might be a camera on him.

If he's that intense, he's going to create a culture of intensity and hire assts of the same ilk.

Advertisement
I'm all for anything that's damaging to anyone not associated with Miami, but the part about being uncomfortable with the money is odd. So he was uncomfortable, but I'm guessing he still took it.

First of all, I never could understand how anyone could take a guy seriously with the first name Jimbo. Shouldn't he have lost the 'bo" at about 16?

Not surprised by these revelations. You'd see bo on the sidelines screaming at players all the time. Then he'd calm down after a few seconds when he woke up and realized there might be a camera on him.

If he's that intense, he's going to create a culture of intensity and hire assts of the same ilk.

I'm sure he was easier to take when he came in as an assistant and transitioned to HC. fsu guys were already used to him, but this is his first time coming in cold as a HC. Hopefully he'll completely botch it.

Advertisement
Back