UGA WR Jermaine Burton

Dmorgan15

Recruit
Are we done at WR? I think he is definitely worth a scholly. Plus, do we know if Frank is 100% back from injury.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He is one of the best WRs in the country.
triumph the insult comic dog conan25 GIF by Team Coco

This dude is and always has been a headcase. No thanks
When did we become so righteous as a fan base? Do we not remember the baggage that some of our all time greats had before and during their Cane tenure? If the kid is a stud and can help us win, I WANT. It’s Mario and his staffs job to keep him humble and in line. If he screws it up, then he can transfer again.

When did he become a headcase?..from the outside looking in Burton’s issue at UGA (along with the other highly talented WRs they’ve had) has been injuries and bad QB play/offense not being conducive to WRs. The injury’s that UGA has dealt with in that WR room has been crazy the laser couple years..the QB play..well we all know they just won a natty with a slightly better Malik rosier at QB. Due (partly) to that The offense under Kirby had been heavily reliant on playing complimentary offense leaning on a good run game staying a head of the chains and being good in situational ball.

With all that said..I highly doubt (meaning 0 chance) Miami is looking at this young man. I could DEFINITELY see Oregon, BAMA, Texas and USC to test the waters on him. Despite the lack of good productivity this far he’s still that 5star talent from a physical standpoint..if we DIDNT get Ladson I could see Miami kicking the tires on him

Advertisement
When did we become so righteous as a fan base? Do we not remember the baggage that some of our all time greats had before and during their Cane tenure? If the kid is a stud and can help us win, I WANT. It’s Mario and his staffs job to keep him humble and in line. If he screws it up, then he can transfer again.

The risk outweighs the benefit on this one. The locker room is always a delicate place that requires a certain mindset and culture. You dont mess around with that unless you truly believe that a potential addition will adhere to the new environment fully and constantly.

Advertisement
There were no cell phones back then. Much harder to hide the Antonio Brown’s of the world nowadays.

There were no cell phones back then. Much harder to hide the Antonio Brown’s of the world nowadays.
Lol if you don’t think the players at some of the big state schools don’t have “baggage” regardless of cell phones then I don’t know what to say. The biggest difference is those kids are Uber protected. I don’t think the kids here are afforded the same leeway especially in certain areas of South Florida.

Advertisement
Back