UGA WR Jermaine Burton

Advertisement
Lol if you don’t think the players at some of the big state schools don’t have “baggage” regardless of cell phones then I don’t know what to say. The biggest difference is those kids are Uber protected. I don’t think the kids here are afforded the same leeway especially in certain areas of South Florida.
our local media hates us, as opposed to the press in college towns that depend on their teams to survive.

Lol if you don’t think the players at some of the big state schools don’t have “baggage” regardless of cell phones then I don’t know what to say. The biggest difference is those kids are Uber protected. I don’t think the kids here are afforded the same leeway especially in certain areas of South Florida.
If you have coached at any level you will know that a lot of good players come with “baggage”. It all depends on what you will tolerated and how you develop that young man.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
As I said in another thread...this is a business decision. Alabama has put out 7 R1 WRs in the past decade...make it 8 if Jameson Williams goes in R1 this year after the leg injury (its possible).
And Metchie, he’s projected as a 1st rounder as well.

he saw the jameson guy and felt he could do the same ... plus he's playing with arguably the top pick of the draft at qb ... it's a no brainer
Burton is good but he isn't Jameson Williams. Williams had low 4.3 speed pre-injury. How Williams didn't get PT at OSU is beyond me honestly. Speaks to OSU WR room.

Back to Burton though, Burton can easily replace Slade Bolden while providing more of an outside threat. His addition will improve Bama. Rich getting richer.

Leary will replace Meetchie too. Bama reloading. Smh

Last edited:
Burton is good but he isn't Jameson Williams. Williams had low 4.3 speed pre-injury. How Williams didn't get PT at OSU is beyond me honestly. Speaks to OSU WR room.

Back to Burton though, Burton can easily replace Slade Bolden while providing more of an outside threat. His addition he'll improve Bama. Richer getting richer.

Leary will replace Meetchie too. Bama reloading. Smh
Leary? What about Earle? Or incoming guys like Bond, Preston, or Anderson?

Their underclassmen wr talent has crazy upside.

Advertisement
Back