UGA WR Jermaine Burton

Advertisement
Burton is good but he isn't Jameson Williams. Williams had low 4.3 speed pre-injury. How Williams didn't get PT at OSU is beyond me honestly. Speaks to OSU WR room.

Back to Burton though, Burton can easily replace Slade Bolden while providing more of an outside threat. His addition will improve Bama. Rich getting richer.

Leary will replace Meetchie too. Bama reloading. Smh
As usual.

Advertisement
What has Jermaine Burton done to be considered some can’t miss 1st round talent on this board?? He’s not better than who we have on the team.

What has Jermaine Burton done to be considered some can’t miss 1st round talent on this board?? He’s not better than who we have on the team.
That is just not true, man. Stop.

As for the former...he's not, but thats why he's going to Alabama, to better position himself to be a first round pick.

You need to watch him play. QB play was atrocious at UGA so don’t focus on the numbers. The guy was open all the time. Smooth route runner with very good top end speed. Forget about being better than our guys- different situations and all. Just look at the player. Kid is a baller and being a take for Saban confirms this.

Irvin and Santana would haven never transferred to FSU
This generation is de pinga
No, man. It's not a generational thing. It's a business decision. If you are a WR, you want to be in Georgia or Alabama? You want to catch passes from the walk-on or Bryce Young? UGA will be excellent next year but they'll have tons of games where they likely only throw for 150 yards. Bama conversely has a far more friendly passing offense.

I had the opportunity to speak with Lamar Thomas years ago and he told me he was a huge Gator fan but made a "business decision" (his words, not mine) to come to UM because we were winging it while UF was playing ground-and-pound with Emmitt.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back