UGA vs OU game thread

Advertisement
Advertisement
All Cane haters and part time es! Complainers, complaints and little es! The U is on its way back and I have faith we will see a huge offensive change in 2018! Stop ing about the U on the UGA v OU thread, little girls!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baker is the truth. I've been saying he would get off against UGA. Most of you under estimate having an elite QB.

Oh look a DB turning his head. But but no one does that in college.

It's one thing to have an elite qb but you must put him in a good offensive scheme. You think Baker mayfield throws for 400 yds and 4 tds a game with Richts playbook?

Advertisement
Been a long time since UM looked like that on O. Without the no huddle of course.

It's one thing to have an elite qb but you must put him in a good offensive scheme. You think Baker mayfield throws for 400 yds and 4 tds a game with Richts playbook?

yes

you have no idea how many yards we left on the field. we have WR open every play

Advertisement
Man I’d hate to be a DC against this offense. I have no clue what’s coming next from OU’s Offense

Advertisement
OU's offense is disgusting

Georgia needs to score every time they have it. So far they are down 7 after they got stopped.

Baker is the truth. I've been saying he would get off against UGA. Most of you under estimate having an elite QB.

Who under estimates having an elite QB?!? Last one we had was Dorsey. Sure, Dorsey didn't have the strongest arm, but guy was a gamer and elite in college. Look at our results since....just sad

Depends. Does he hit the deep balls that Rosier missed against Pitt? Or does he hit the middle of the field passes that Rosier got batted down or neglected to target, with the exception of the inaccurate pass to Travis Homer that ended up getting picked off.

Advertisement
Back