Tears UGA Tears

Yes Bama trolling Dawgs, but some of this **** is kinda funny.

Elite porsters put in the work with film study to learn, even from our enemies.

That guy is going to get his a** beat by somebody. Notice he's mostly prodding women. His quote: "The goal isn't to fight someone." No, the goal is to p*** someone off enough so they will fight you. Make better life choices young man.

Advertisement
Fascinating turn of her life story.

Where did it all go so wrong?
She was our schools valedictorian cheerleader and a very pretty girl. Saw her at a bar about 10 years ago had armpit hair and a very liberal persona. Reminded me of a flower child from back in the 70s. Her mom was pretty out there so might have been more of a nature over nurture type thing.

Some people have never actually had their *** whipped and it's a huge problem in America. The internet has people thinking they can just say whatever they want to people. You wanna troll Miami fans in person? Better be ready to throw hands.

I LOVED the irony of one group of rednecks calling the other group of rednecks “cousin-phuckers.”
Having lived in Alabama and Georgia, I can confirm that Georgia is, in deed, 10% less redneck than Alabama.

In Georgia, they generally stop at the 2nd Cousin.

In Alabama, ******* your dog was legal until fairly recently.

Advertisement
Having lived in Alabama and Georgia, I can confirm that Georgia is, in deed, 10% less redneck than Alabama.

In Georgia, they generally stop at the 2nd Cousin.

In Alabama, ******* your dog was legal until fairly recently.
Couldn't marry a black woman, but you could marry your 14 year old cousin

Advertisement
Some people have never actually had their *** whipped and it's a huge problem in America. The internet has people thinking they can just say whatever they want to people. You wanna troll Miami fans in person? Better be ready to throw hands.
PSX_20211120_080830.jpg

This right here x 1000.
Kids grow up talking sht to people on the other side of the world with no repercussions.
I learned my lesson in 4th grade.
Made fun of some Puerto Rican kid cause he barely knew English.
Got a 2 piece real quick.
We became good friends and so did he and my dad.

Lesson
1702144890120.gif

This!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back