Tears UGA Tears

Advertisement
I lived in Atlanta for 10yrs and had gf that went to uga. Athens is just like gainsville

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes Bama trolling Dawgs, but some of this **** is kinda funny.

Elite porsters put in the work with film study to learn, even from our enemies.

The girl saying he won’t get a good job was pretty funny. Only person who I know who went to UGA f ucked Matt Stafford and turned into a hippie with no job so don’t think that school guarantees you get a good profession.

Advertisement
The girl saying he won’t get a good job was pretty funny. Only person who I know who went to UGA f ucked Matt Stafford and turned into a hippie with no job so don’t think that school guarantees you get a good profession.
I have 2 step sisters that are UGA alum. Neither used their degree for anything. My stepdad is super proud

Advertisement
Fascinating turn of her life story.

Where did it all go so wrong?

If he did that after a Miami loss he would get knocked out. Our fans are ****** but at least they will throw down
dXFKDUolyLLi8gq6Cl.gif

Some of our fans that still run in them scumbag circles would have piece him up very quickly. Lmao.
SmartSelect_20231208_222354_Reddit.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back