UGA TE Darnell Washington

Advertisement
I’m here watching the post game commentary and the kock sucking going on for a team that barely beat a Mississippi state team that dressed 49 players and walk ons is amazing to watch.
Talk about putting lipstick on a pig.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t I mention that this dude is stupid for going to UGA? He didn’t learn chit from Nauta, who was the #1 TE & barely got drafted b/c UGA did no favors for him.

His bad, so fck him
The entire 247 staff talked about Nauta with a constant hard on.
They said
“”800Generational talent”
“impossible to guard”
“no one will have an answer for him at uga”

That short money is stopping some of these kids from generational wealth.

The entire 247 staff talked about Nauta with a constant hard on.
They said
“”800Generational talent”
“impossible to guard”
“no one will have an answer for him at uga”

That short money is stopping some of these kids from generational wealth.

I know that you know that short money is always dumb money

Advertisement
Advertisement
Uga is becoming a wasteland of elite talent, no one really seems to get better and they are declining as a program even while have a top 3 overall roster if you go by recruiting
Trending eerily similar to Richt:

Yr 1. 8-5 (Richt 8-4)
Yr 2. 13-2 (Richt 13-1)
Yr 3. 11-3 (Richt 11-3)
Yr 4. 12-2 (Richt 10-2)
Yr 5. 5-2 (Richt 10-3)

Kirby’s first 63 games: 49-14 (3-1 bowl games)
Richt’s first 63 games: 51-12 (3-1 bowl games **3-2 in bowl games at the conclusion of Richt’s 5th season. Smart is TBD)

UGA, w/ the payroll they have, should be blowing out every team not named Bama & LSU every season.

I’m here watching the post game commentary and the kock sucking going on for a team that beat a miss state team that dressed 49 players and walk one is amazing to watch.
Talk about putting lipstick on a pig.
If they pay the bills then you sell the **** out of that pig...

Sorry man.
Sec network postgame talking about how good Daniels and uga looked against a depleted miss state team.
Uga ran for 8 yards. 8 my ninja!! Fckng 8 !!!! and they sit there and talk about how awesome they looked.
No worries . SEC sucking UGA as usual

Advertisement
Back