UGA TE Darnell Washington

Advertisement
Many of us said this after watching his recruiting highlights. He was never a very fluid player - very good athlete and unreal frame and skillset but fluidity is just not there for TE. IMO, his ideal money making position is DL.
There is a reason he’s on O. I doubt he has the aggressiveness for defense.

Even Mckitty only has 3 catches this year. He had 49 over his last two years at FSU.

Stupid idea for any TE to go to UGA
Kids need to understand that the system that best fits your talent will get you in the league. NFL doesn't care which school you played for.

Advertisement
Put 50 pounds on him and he becomes at top 10 pick at LT
LoL, I just posted something similar, but I said the same thing about him when he was being recruited, he's going to have to struggle to stay at tight-end weight!

The funny thing is their OC was Bucs OC in 2018 when OJ Howard (who was mostly a non-factor at the other SEC TE wasteland) and Cam Brate combined for 64-854-11 despite Howard only playing 10 games. Weird how he gets hired at UGA and immediately forgets that TEs can be involved in the passing game. Surely there's no edict from the head corch dino that TEs are just eligible tackles in his run-establishing utopia.

Advertisement
You guys are trying this kid at every position except water boy! LOL.

He cant play DE because he has no bend. Too stiff. Thats what ultimately hurt Joe Jackson. So thats not an option for this kid either.

OT? LMAO! Oh just throw 50 lbs on him, huh? Smh.

This kid has hitched his wagon to TE and thats that. If he had chosen with his brain, he would be getting all of Brevin Jordans reps (since he cant stay healthy) and could have been playing along side Will Mallory in BJs absence. Now he has to rot in that offense for the next 2 years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kids need to understand that the system that best fits your talent will get you in the league. NFL doesn't care which school you played for.
They dont care about that...its all about the "clout". Every year kids sign with schools that dont fit them becuase they go with the supposed BIG NAME schools.

UGA offense sucks and isnt productive...and he got paid to go there. If your not a OL or RB there isnt a big reason to go there to play. They dont develop wrs or any other offensive skill guys.

Advertisement
Back