UGA TE Darnell Washington

Advertisement
He won’t. He gets a monthly check from Georgia. He has a kid and needs that cash. He’s can’t leave. They made him a very good deal. He’s not the smartest kid also fwiw. He is a good kid and wonderful teammate. Everyone likes him.
I swear I be thinking quavo be dropping bags for some of their elite recruits on the side

Advertisement
Uga is becoming a wasteland of elite talent, no one really seems to get better and they are declining as a program even while have a top 3 overall roster if you go by recruiting

we might end up playing them in a bowl game. They will finish 3rd in the SEC. IQ with Daniels at QB they will win out.

Advertisement
2 catches for 59 yards on the season.

i love you lion GIF by Music Choice

The kid looks enormous on the field. He doesn’t look very fluid for a TE but I think if they could convince him to change his body he could be an all pro T.

Advertisement
He won’t. He gets a monthly check from Georgia. He has a kid and needs that cash. He’s can’t leave. They made him a very good deal. He’s not the smartest kid also fwiw. He is a good kid and wonderful teammate. Everyone likes him.
Lol how you know this ?

Uga is becoming a wasteland of elite talent, no one really seems to get better and they are declining as a program even while have a top 3 overall roster if you go by recruiting
They should be rolling everyone.
Kirby on the sidelines jumping around and yelling like a meth tweaker is pure gold IMO.

Advertisement
The kid looks enormous on the field. He doesn’t look very fluid for a TE but I think if they could convince him to change his body he could be an all pro T.

Many of us said this after watching his recruiting highlights. He was never a very fluid player - very good athlete and unreal frame and skillset but fluidity is just not there for TE. IMO, his ideal money making position is DL.

yep That was the net yards after sacks taken out. The couldn't run the ball all night. Good thing Daniels hit a few big plays or they could have lost that game.

They should be rolling everyone.
Kirby on the sidelines jumping around and yelling like a meth tweaker is pure gold IMO.
"Jumping around and yelling like a meth tweaker" is comic gold! 😂😂😂

Advertisement
Back