UGA lol

Who is slated to be UGA’s starting QB this season?

I’ll give you a hint: he’s not white. And neither is the guy behind him.
****, JT Daniels is a Post-Op Transracial?!?! You just broke some serious news. Because he ain't sitting behind Mathis. And bringing him in is definitely how you give Newman the Red Carpet Treatment. I wouldn't be shocked if Daniels is QB1 by the season opener. I told you I'm done man...

Last edited:
Advertisement
That's just to make you feel comfortable. That has been the problem in this country. An inability to talk about and deal with race and ethnicity. Incapable of reconciling the history of our country's past. This is why history continues to repeat itself.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. -- George Santayana, 1905

It actually goes beyond "feeling comfortable". All we have to do is examine the ethnicity of the majority of people who don't want anyone to refer to ethnicity. You know, the people who claim "they don't see color". Or even the history of hyphenation. Americans of a European descent have never had to "hyphenate", because they were the "real" Americans. Everyone else had to hyphenate and add adjectives to describe themselves as more recent types of different Americans. Native Americans used to attack "Americans". African Americans were freed from slavery by Americans. Chinese Americans were brought here to build American railroads, though they were actually excluded BY ETHNICITY from being able to immigrate legally. Hispanic Americans are just coming here to get American welfare. The list of hyphenated new Americans goes on and on.

Americans of non-European ethnicity did not invent "hypenation" to create wedge political issues in order to scare or unsettle Caucasian Americans. In some cases, they did so simply to avoid being called offensive and/or inaccurate terms ("Indians", "Mexicans" for any Spanish-speaking person, or any number of racial slurs for blacks).

But, sure, many Caucasian Americans are very interested in stopping the use of "hyphenation". Because they know that, even without the hyphenated terms, most people can still differentiate based on appearance. Although they "don't see color". Because they obviously see color.

Ultimately, you are correct, a lot of people of one particular ethnicity do not want to have the challenging conversations. They don't want to walk an inch in anyone else's shoes. They want racism in America to disappear gently and gradually and naturally over the next few centuries, without any protests or lawsuits or admissions of centuries worth of disparities. Or reparations. Especially not reparations.

Be very wary of anyone who wants you to stop describing your ethnicity or using hyphenation. Sure, it might be someone who is idealistic and naive and pure of heart. But it's probably someone who just wants to stop talking about the problems of racism, because he/she is perfectly capable of seeing color.

JT Daniels is a Post-Op Transracial?!?! You just broke some serious news. Because he ain't sitting behind Mathis. And bringing him in is definitely how you give Newman the Red Carpet Treatment. I wouldn't be shocked if Daniels is QB1 by the season opener. I told you I'm done man...

Daniels? Lol.

Have you ever heard of Jamie Newman? Might want to look him up.

But yeah, you’re done

Advertisement
It actually goes beyond "feeling comfortable". All we have to do is examine the ethnicity of the majority of people who don't want anyone to refer to ethnicity. You know, the people who claim "they don't see color". Or even the history of hyphenation. Americans of a European descent have never had to "hyphenate", because they were the "real" Americans. Everyone else had to hyphenate and add adjectives to describe themselves as more recent types of different Americans. Native Americans used to attack "Americans". African Americans were freed from slavery by Americans. Chinese Americans were brought here to build American railroads, though they were actually excluded BY ETHNICITY from being able to immigrate legally. Hispanic Americans are just coming here to get American welfare. The list of hyphenated new Americans goes on and on.

Americans of non-European ethnicity did not invent "hypenation" to create wedge political issues in order to scare or unsettle Caucasian Americans. In some cases, they did so simply to avoid being called offensive and/or inaccurate terms ("Indians", "Mexicans" for any Spanish-speaking person, or any number of racial slurs for blacks).

But, sure, many Caucasian Americans are very interested in stopping the use of "hyphenation". Because they know that, even without the hyphenated terms, most people can still differentiate based on appearance. Although they "don't see color". Because they obviously see color.

Ultimately, you are correct, a lot of people of one particular ethnicity do not want to have the challenging conversations. They don't want to walk an inch in anyone else's shoes. They want racism in America to disappear gently and gradually and naturally over the next few centuries, without any protests or lawsuits or admissions of centuries worth of disparities. Or reparations. Especially not reparations.

Be very wary of anyone who wants you to stop describing your ethnicity or using hyphenation. Sure, it might be someone who is idealistic and naive and pure of heart. But it's probably someone who just wants to stop talking about the problems of racism, because he/she is perfectly capable of seeing color.
You know, I knew a dude name Slobodan Milosevic-Von Genny-Genocide who said, almost word for word, this 👆👆. Peas in a pod I suppose.

goodness gracious.

Just curious, should D King be described in programs now as QB, Cougar-Hurricanes? Is he a Miami Hurricane who wears orange and green or not?

Should he tell Lashlee, "hey, at Houston we used this terminology, so you need to change this play?"

Our nation will continue to stumble with this festering issue as long as "coexistence and balkanization" remain good ideas in people's minds.

PS.the Irish, Italians (one of your favs..but Italy!,), ze Germans....they all say high waiving hyphented #1 foam fingers. Go back to cut and paste wikipedia to sound smart.

Last edited:
Daniels? Lol.

Have you ever heard of Jamie Newman? Might want to look him up.

But yeah, you’re done
Bro. Maybe you haven't heard of Jamie Newman. Because I mentioned him in the ******' post that YOU JUST REPLIED TO!!!!!!!! What other ******' Newman did you think I was talking about, Paul?!?!?! He don't do much these days besides make salad dressing and stay dead. I mentioned Daniels in direct response to your implied reference of Dwan Mathis(The guy who's "sitting behind Newman"). Plus, in the same post that you either couldn't comprehend or didn't read yet replied to, I mentioned that bringing in Daniels is a **** of a way to welcome Jamie(not Paul) Newman to the starting position. But keep dying on that hill, bro, great job!!! I can see that either one of three factors are at play right now, I'm arguing with either a 13 year-old, a Special Olympian, or a certified troll. Either way, I'm done man. LAST TIME...

Bro. Maybe you haven't heard of Jamie Newman. Because I mentioned him in the ******' post that YOU JUST REPLIED TO!!!!!!!! What other ******' Newman did you think I was talking about, Paul?!?!?! He don't do much these days besides make salad dressing and stay dead. I mentioned Daniels in direct response to your implied reference of Dwan Mathis(The guy who's "sitting behind Newman"). Plus, in the same post that you either couldn't comprehend or didn't read yet replied to, I mentioned that bringing in Daniels is a **** of a way to welcome Jamie(not Paul) Newman to the starting position. But keep dying on that hill, bro, great job!!! I can see that either one of three factors are at play right now, I'm arguing with either a 13 year-old, a Special Olympian, or a certified troll. Either way, I'm done man. LAST TIME...
So yum yum
61+51T0cAlL._SL1200_.jpg

Either way, I'm done man. LAST TIME...

I’m glad you know who Jamie Newman is and, yes, you did refer to him in your post, so I apologize. It seemed as if you were saying Daniels is going to be the starter this season. He hasn’t even been granted a waiver and Newman is the guy they brought in to start. We can revisit Kirby’s supposed prohibition against starting a black QB if Newman doesn’t start. Or maybe we won’t. Civil discussion is hard to come by these days.

I know you’re done, again, but just wanted to clear the air on that.

I doubt Paul could’ve even completed a 10 yard out to the open WR with no pressure in his face.

Advertisement
I’m glad you know who Jamie Newman is and, yes, you did refer to him in your post, so I apologize. It seemed as if you were saying Daniels is going to be the starter this season. He hasn’t even been granted a waiver and Newman is the guy they brought in to start. We can revisit Kirby’s supposed prohibition against starting a black QB if Newman doesn’t start. Or maybe we won’t. Civil discussion is hard to come by these days.

I know you’re done, again, but just wanted to clear the air on that.

I doubt Paul could’ve even completed a 10 yard out to the open WR with no pressure in his face.
Don't discount the talents of a man who can crack the eight ball.

It's in the way that you use it.

I hear what you're saying and I agree with most of it except the beginning. IDK why it's being labeled as a hyphen. It is what it is. Since the migration of Europeans to the US, Irish were referred Irish Americans or just Irish. Same for Italians, Asians, and Mexican Americans. For Irish and Italian Americans, over time they faded into the fabric of Caucasian Americans. However, those groups were not welcomed when they immigrated to the US (especially Irish immigrants) in the way Latinos from South America have been stigmatized.
From the article below:
The discrimination faced by the famine refugees was not subtle or insidious. It was right there in black and white, in newspaper classified advertisements that blared “No Irish Need Apply.”

From the article below:
The United States Immigration Commission concluded in the infamous 1911 Dillingham report: “Certain kinds of criminality are inherent in the Italian race. In the popular mind, crimes of personal violence, robbery, blackmail and extortion are peculiar to the people of Italy.”

The Immigration Act of 1924 barred most Italians from coming into the country — causing immigration from Italy to fall 90 percent.

I do agree there is an uncomfortably talking about race. It shouldn't be. Race has been on the US Census for 230 years. We all have race and ethnicity. We all have things in common. We all have different perspectives that add value to the American experience. It's what makes America...America IMO.

I hear what you're saying and I agree with most of it except the beginning. IDK why it's being labeled as a hyphen. It is what it is. Since the migration of Europeans to the US, Irish were referred Irish Americans or just Irish. Same for Italians, Asians, and Mexican Americans. For Irish and Italian Americans, over time they faded into the fabric of Caucasian Americans. However, those groups were not welcomed when they immigrated to the US (especially Irish immigrants) in the way Latinos from South America have been stigmatized.
From the article below:
The discrimination faced by the famine refugees was not subtle or insidious. It was right there in black and white, in newspaper classified advertisements that blared “No Irish Need Apply.”

From the article below:
The United States Immigration Commission concluded in the infamous 1911 Dillingham report: “Certain kinds of criminality are inherent in the Italian race. In the popular mind, crimes of personal violence, robbery, blackmail and extortion are peculiar to the people of Italy.”

The Immigration Act of 1924 barred most Italians from coming into the country — causing immigration from Italy to fall 90 percent.

I do agree there is an uncomfortably talking about race. It shouldn't be. Race has been on the US Census for 230 years. We all have race and ethnicity. We all have things in common. We all have different perspectives that add value to the American experience. It's what makes America...America IMO.
1891 - 11 Italians were lynched in New Orleans. It was rumored that an Italian had killed the sheriff and was in jail, so a mob hung them all.
1904 - Peter Giannini started a bank to cater to an Italian neighborhood overlooked by regular banks. Now it's known as Bank Of America.

All it takes is time. Compare where we are now to even 50 years ago when George Wallace was running in the presidential primary

That's just to make you feel comfortable. That has been the problem in this country. An inability to talk about and deal with race and ethnicity. Incapable of reconciling the history of our country's past. This is why history continues to repeat itself.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. -- George Santayana, 1905
I think you’re right that the inability to talk about this stuff is a major problem.

There is too much name calling. A white person isn’t a racist cuz they don’t agree 100% or just don’t know. A black person isn’t combative just cuz they want a voice. Dialogue is extremely important. It’s uncomfortable, but if we could just sit down and say, “tell me what you think” and listen with an open mind, I think we’d find we have a lot in common.

Advertisement
1891 - 11 Italians were lynched in New Orleans. It was rumored that an Italian had killed the sheriff and was in jail, so a mob hung them all.
1904 - Peter Giannini started a bank to cater to an Italian neighborhood overlooked by regular banks. Now it's known as Bank Of America.

All it takes is time. Compare where we are now to even 50 years ago when George Wallace was running in the presidential primary
I believe Gregorio W campaigned as a Democrat no less.

Last edited:
Ya its their competition pistol. Picked up an optic for it too.

That's the new one. Very nice.
One of my buddies swears by his Sig.

I went with the Beretta M9.
This reminds me that I gotta to get back to the range.

You know, I knew a dude name Slobodan Milosevic-Von Genny-Genocide who said, almost word for word, this 👆👆. Peas in a pod I suppose.

goodness gracious.

Just curious, should D King be described in programs now as QB, Cougar-Hurricanes? Is he a Miami Hurricane who wears orange and green or not?

Should he tell Lashlee, "hey, at Houston we used this terminology, so you need to change this play?"

Our nation will continue to stumble with this festering issue as long as "coexistence and balkanization" remain good ideas in people's minds.

PS.the Irish, Italians (one of your favs..but Italy!,), ze Germans....they all say high waiving hyphented #1 foam fingers. Go back to cut and paste wikipedia to sound smart.
Ultimately you are correct...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back