UGA is Proof.. The Spread is 🗑️

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
So that being said..

**** LANE KIFFIN KLIFF KINGSBERRY LINCOLN RILEY TCU OHIO STATE AND **** YOU!! STFU EAD AND :diaf:

I’m warning you now.. If I keep seeing the same repetitive slick trolling bs about COACH MARIO CRISTOBAL im going to keep harassing you pussies until the ****ig world ends. I much rather do that than ignore you so please keep that **** up you BETA ***gots!!

Edit: adding Hugh Freeze to the list of *****

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
shocked ron burgundy GIF

So that being said..

**** LANE KIFFIN KLIFF KINGSBERRY LINCOLN RILEY TCU OHIO STATE AND **** YOU!! STFU EAD AND :diaf:

I’m warning you now.. If I keep seeing the same repetitive slick trolling bs about COACH MARIO CRISTOBAL im going to keep harassing you pussies until the ****ig world ends. I much rather do that than ignore you so please keep that **** up you BETA ***gots!!
We got the right guy fam talent wins. F those Lane lovers those dudes will always be middle of the pack with good seasons here n there until they play a superior talented roster than get boat raced.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
It's crazy a fan base can't see we got the right dude when we had all bad coaches. They want all these fancy play call geniuses as HC yet those guys don't win natties and keep you relevant lol. Proof is all over cfb on how to build a power. Super sample size for years and we just going to ignore it lol. I think the problem is the fan base thought we recruited elite for years and we didn't, I said for years we recruited poorly regardless of rankings

So that being said..

New York Reaction GIF by NBA

Advertisement
Ohio State put up 41 on Georgia running a spread offense.

You need hogs up front to do anything, regardless of system. Tennessee couldn't move the ball running a spread against UGA but neither could Michigan running their traditional offense last year.

So that being said..

Adam Devine Hbo GIF by The Righteous Gemstones

Advertisement
Back