UGA gives some of their staff salary increases...

Advertisement
Good!! Maybe all this stupid money uga is throwing around they can finally beat f-ing uf!! Uga sux and does uf. But 10 outta 10 times I wanna see the dog beat the croc.

Agreed.... I don't really care what uga is doing as long as what they're doing results in them beating the gators every single year.

RB coaches making 800k?! That used to be highend OC/DC type money only a few years ago.. Coaches are EATING good as overpaid PE coaches, salute to them..

TE coaches closing in on half a mil, sheesh..
Always annoyed at people thinking coaches and athletes are over paid. FYI genius, no organization pays more than feasible based on earnings. Why you think the company should reap all the rewards, except when it comes to self, shows their are underling reasons for your reasoning.

Advertisement
His son being at UGA as a PWO also most likely played a role in choosing UGA over Miami if an analyst role was ever on the table here.

12m at 5.375%=645k. I’d tell my son that I’ll pay $200k for you to go to Miami(write off) and volunteer with UM, FIU, or a Hs. You’d still make out around $500k better.

Advertisement
Iooks like UGA bringing Jim Chaney back as Offensive analyst. He was the former OC at UGA before taking over the same position at Tennessee.

Kirby doing his best Saban imitation with Muschamp and Chaney as analysts. Both getting paid by former schools to work for Kirby

Its called Public Square now used to be named after the beloved Coach.

I was thinking of Christy’s tbh.

But I’ve been to that Shula’s, just used to hit Christie’s a little more , actually I’ve been to three of the Shula’s down here. Miami Lakes and Fort Lauderdale also, which I think has been closed for a while

Well, any coach that is going to make 12M and not be required to work in a specific state should have moved to Florida or another no-income-tax state.

The payment from USC is subject to South Carolina income tax, no matter where he lives when he gets paid.

Advertisement
The payment from USC is subject to South Carolina income tax, no matter where he lives when he gets paid.

Interesting. Most income tax is based on your residence at time of the income. Now if they pay upfront, I could understand but after 6 months in GA he would be a legal resident. Not a lawyer but want would stop this from happening with all of the virtual jobs? I work for a DE company, can I claim income in DE?

Advertisement
Back