UGA gives some of their staff salary increases...

Hoyacane1620

All American
Premium
Defensive backs coach Jahmile Addae will make $500,000 annually. ( Addae was just hired -He made $325,000 last season at WVU)

Kirby Smart announced the addition of Muschamp to his staff as a Defensive Analyst on Wednesday in a Zoom press conference with reporters. Muschamp is being paid like an assistant coach at $300,000 annually.
He'll receive a $12.9 million buyout from the Gamecocks while having the opportunity to serve in an on-field role at his alma mater. His son, Jackson Muschamp, is a walk-on quarterback for the Bulldogs.

Defensive Coordinator Dan Lanning, who was pursued by Texas and new head coach Steve Sarkisian, has been given a raise to $1.8 million. He made $1.25 million in 2020.

Running backs coach eDell McGee will now make $800,000, a raise of $125,000 from his 2020 salary.

Tight ends coach Todd Hartley will receive a $50,000 raise from $400,000 in 2020 to $450,000
in 2021.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good ol' todd hartley. seems like forever ago his creepy smirk was here in coral gables landing mallory and jordan
Seriously - maybe he is super personable when you meet him, but if I saw this guy my first thought is that I want nothing to do with him.

1612393917573.png

RB coaches making 800k?! That used to be highend OC/DC type money only a few years ago.. Coaches are EATING good as overpaid PE coaches, salute to them..

TE coaches closing in on half a mil, sheesh..
muschamp gets 12 mill from USCe and 300k from UGA. insane. no wonder he didnt want an on field job

Advertisement
Advertisement
If they’re letting analysts get paid whatever what’s really the difference between that and a second, third, forth coordinator? Didn’t the analysts have to get paid like 50k at one point?

Well, any coach that is going to make 12M and not be required to work in a specific state should have moved to Florida or another no-income-tax state.

Advertisement
Back