UGA CB Daniel Harris; UM interested...

Advertisement
See @RVACane u wit the BS today knowing this man gon ban me😂😂😂😂😂 but u know this comment is way way outta line 😂 he should lose his position for a statement like dat! I’m jus gon let Scott talk to em
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey Yooo! Hit the button next time

See @RVACane u wit the BS today knowing this man gon ban me😂😂😂😂😂 but u know this comment is way way outta line 😂 he should lose his position for a statement like dat! I’m jus gon let Scott talk to em
Scott Hall Wrestling GIF by WWE

Hey Yooo! Hit the button next time
I’ll plead your case and put the blame on me. Then I’ll beg him to help me out. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Be interesting to see if Mario is interested….imo Mario could care less about the dynamics between Donell/his father/prior UM staff.

Advertisement
Dawgs 247 are blaming us for tampering.

But they also are saying they had “hold us off“ until the very end for him.

Dont think we seriously recruited because of his brother.
Georgia is projecting. They are the ones that legit tampered with Colby young before he decided to then sign with them.

They can **** all the way off

I doubt he comes here due to history but money and time change things so who knows

If we wind up trading young’s one year for 3 years of him, great trade

Advertisement
I’ll follow up with sources. Rusty Mansell is saying Miami. He’s framing it as a very tough loss for UGA. I haven’t kept up with him up there but he had an outstanding senior year at Gulliver. Long, fast and growing into his body.

I’ll follow up with sources. Rusty Mansell is saying Miami. He’s framing it as a very tough loss for UGA. I haven’t kept up with him up there but he had an outstanding senior year at Gulliver. Long, fast and growing into his body.
So Miami’s history with his brother is….. hi$tory?

Advertisement
Back