Off-Topic UFO Report

Whats the third theory? I'm all ears. Honestly I'd say sub-sea civilization / interdimensional beings / ai is probably more plausible than interstellar aliens.

All I know is if no better vids/pictures/accounts get released in the report, and just vague references I'll know its BS. Bill Clinton just told the same story today in interview 'things flying that we dont know what they are, but the universe is big!' The narrative has been disseminated...

The third theory has been bandied about and it's a mix...

One explores space/time in the context of time travel....

...by humans in the future.

and the other explores space/time by interstellar ET via wormhole tech

I'll hang up and listen. lol

Advertisement
I think they DO have upgraded FLIR now, where are those videos @ considering they run into these things nearly 'daily' supposedly.

There is TONS of evidence of 'super secret' black programs, U2, SR71, F117, B2 etc... Pentagon 'misplaces' billions of dollars into Lockmarts pockets.

UFO sighters are just like Bigfoot sighters - the worst photographers ever with the lowest res cams ever.

The true resolution of military hardware is normally highly classified. I worked for a long time with military satellite imagery. Many times we'd have a photo of a facility or something with decent resolution. We'd ask if they had a higher resolution just because more detail is always better, the answer was almost always "yes, but you can't see it." Why? Because I was given enough to do my job, if I needed the higher resolution it would require jumping through a ton of hoops, writing a justification as to why I had "need to know", etc. If I saw the higher resolution image, I'd know exactly how good the cameras on the satellites are. Our adversaries would also have a lot of interest in knowing the capabilities, which is why it is such highly protected info. I had all the clearances you can think of but I still wasn't allowed to see it (for classified info you need both clearance AND need to know. I didn't need to know). Your FLIR image above is a nice resolution- it's also about 40 feet away. The objects in the released FLIR images are, at minimum, many thousands of feet (perhaps miles) away. Does the military have high resolution footage similar to your image? Probably yes. Will the high rez photos be released to the public? Probably not. You can get of sense of what I'm talking about by thinking about GPS. The public has it, everyone uses google maps to navigate. The GPS you have is accurate to within a few yards. The GPS the military has is orders of magnitude more accurate than that. Is the military going to let you know how accurate GPS really is and give you access to those capabilities? Not any time soon.

What we can tell from the images (especially the tic tac video) is that there are no control surfaces. I think the U.S. has far better tech than either Russia or China, so if it is man-made, then it's ours (I was just reading an article the other day about how China's new "stealth" fighters have made a habit of having their engines literally fall out during flight). If it is ours, it's technology that's 100 years more advanced than what we have. I don't think we have that level of tech yet. So that leaves a third, extremely strange option.

As for the argument that they couldn't stay hidden all that long- why not? The ocean is huge. Not too long ago a jumbo jet crashed in the ocean and we still haven't found it despite satellites all over the world, telemetry data, and hundreds of ships looking for it. Whatever these are, it seems there aren't that many. Also, if some of the exotic theories of how the propulsion system works is true, then that also explains why they aren't seen. The AATIP Chief (and UM Grad!), Luis Elizondo, has hinted that it involves time dilation and the objects capable of moving at relativistic speeds (he indicated that's about the extent of what he can say due to his NDA). That would also track with what CDR Fravor described- the object seemed to mirror him cautiously, then when he decided to approach, it moved vertically and suddenly disappeared. The radar returns corroborated this- it was at one place (where Fravor and three others saw it), then it appeared 60 miles away in an instant. If they can move at relativistic speeds, then you wouldn't even see a blur.

And lastly, let's cover some assumptions that I think everyone will agree with. It is a statistical certainty there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. Most people would also agree that it is a near certainty that humanity will advance computers to the point where there is true artificial intelligence. Elon Musk already developed a rudimentary computer/brain interface and we haven't even scratched the surface there. Now let's say another civilization, has oh, say a 1000 year head start on us for tech development. That's low end, it's possible there are civilizations 10s, if not 100s of thousands of years older (modern humans appeared around 200,000 BC, just try to imagine if humans had developed agriculture around 100,000 BC instead of 10,000 BC). A difference in 1000 years is basically nothing on a universal scale, but it is almost beyond our mental comprehension to think about what kind of tech we would have in the year 3000. Safe to say that through the combo of artificial intelligence and a human/brain interface, humans could be virtually immortal and upload our consciousness to some kind of internet. Again, most people assume this will happen eventually. Once that occurs (the "singularity" as it is often called), time is basically immaterial. Who cares if it takes 1000 years to travel at sublight speeds between stars, you likely wouldn't even notice. So there doesn't even need to be any sort of faster than light technology (as far as we know, physics doesn't allow that) for extraterrestrial visitation, it just requires another civilization to follow a similar technology curve that most assume humanity is on.

Last edited:
The true resolution of military hardware is normally highly classified. I worked for a long time with military satellite imagery. Many times we'd have a photo of a facility or something with decent resolution. We'd ask if they had a higher resolution just because more detail is always better, the answer was almost always "yes, but you can't see it." Why? Because I was given enough to do my job, if I needed the higher resolution it would require jumping through a ton of hoops, writing a justification as to why I had "need to know", etc. If I saw the higher resolution image, I'd know exactly how good the cameras on the satellites are. Our adversaries would also have a lot of interest in knowing the capabilities, which is why it is such highly protected info. I had all the clearances you can think of but I still wasn't allowed to see it (for classified info you need both clearance AND need to know. I didn't need to know). Your FLIR image above is a nice resolution- it's also about 40 feet away. The objects in the released FLIR images are, at minimum, many thousands of feet (perhaps miles) away. Does the military have high resolution footage similar to your image? Probably yes. Will the high rez photos be released to the public? Probably not. You can get of sense of what I'm talking about by thinking about GPS. The public has it, everyone uses google maps to navigate. The GPS you have is accurate to within a few yards. The GPS the military has is orders of magnitude more accurate than that. Is the military going to let you know how accurate GPS really is and give you access to those capabilities? Not any time soon.

What we can tell from the images (especially the tic tac video) is that there are no control surfaces. I think the U.S. has far better tech than either Russia or China, so if it is man-made, then it's ours (I was just reading an article the other day about how China's new "stealth" fighters have made a habit of having their engines literally fall out during flight). If it is ours, it's technology that's 100 years more advanced than what we have. I don't think we have that level of tech yet. So that leaves a third, extremely strange option.

As for the argument that they couldn't stay hidden all that long- why not? The ocean is huge. Not too long ago a jumbo jet crashed in the ocean and we still haven't found it despite satellites all over the world, telemetry data, and hundreds of ships looking for it. Whatever these are, it seems there aren't that many. Also, if some of the exotic theories of how the propulsion system works is true, then that also explains why they aren't seen. The AATIP Chief (and UM Grad!), Luis Elizondo, has hinted that it involves time dilation and the objects capable of moving at relativistic speeds (he indicated that's about the extent of what he can say due to his NDA). That would also track with what CDR Fravor described- the object seemed to mirror him cautiously, then when he decided to approach, it moved vertically and suddenly disappeared. The radar returns corroborated this- it was at one place (where Fravor and three others saw it), then it appeared 60 miles away in an instant. If they can move at relativistic speeds, then you wouldn't even see a blur.

And lastly, let's cover some assumptions that I think everyone will agree with. It is a statistical certainty there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe. Most people would also agree that it is a near certainty that humanity will advance computers to the point where there is true artificial intelligence. Elon Musk already developed a rudimentary computer/brain interface and we haven't even scratched the surface there. Now let's say another civilization, has oh, say a 1000 year head start on us for tech development. That's low end, it's possible there are civilizations 10s, if not 100s of thousands of years older (modern humans appeared around 200,000 BC, just try to imagine if humans had developed agriculture around 100,000 BC instead of 10,000 BC). A difference in 1000 years is basically nothing on a universal scale, but it is almost beyond our mental comprehension to think about what kind of tech we would have in the year 3000. Safe to say that through the combo of artificial intelligence and a human/brain interface, humans could be virtually immortal and upload our consciousness to some kind of internet. Again, most people assume this will happen eventually. Once that occurs (the "singularity" as it is often called), time is basically immaterial. Who cares if it takes 1000 years to travel at sublight speeds between stars, you likely wouldn't even notice. So there doesn't even need to be any sort of faster than light technology (as far as we know, physics doesn't allow that) for extraterrestrial visitation, it just requires another civilization to follow a similar technology curve that most assume humanity is on.
Many pilots have reviewed that IR footage and don't believe its alien craft. I dont think any of these pilots witnessed these craft with their own eyes - only instruments. Until I see evidence I'm going with a disinformation campaign by our lying liars in government.

Many pilots have reviewed that IR footage and don't believe its alien craft. I dont think any of these pilots witnessed these craft with their own eyes - only instruments. Until I see evidence I'm going with a disinformation campaign by our lying liars in government.

I don’t know that they’ve said one way or another that it’s alien craft. I have alway been under the impression that a lot of these folks (pilots, govt types, et al) have no idea what it is and I think the consensus is that we don’t know what the tech is but know it’s not ours.

timebum mentioned references Elizondo and as I mentioned earlier, I know folks that know him personally and professionally and the guy is a total pro and incredibly solid people. I’d start listening to him

I don’t know that they’ve said one way or another that it’s alien craft. I have alway been under the impression that a lot of these folks (pilots, govt types, et al) have no idea what it is and I think the consensus is that we don’t know what the tech is but know it’s not ours.

timebum mentioned references Elizondo and as I mentioned earlier, I know folks that know him personally and professionally and the guy is a total pro and incredibly solid people. I’d start listening to him
I've watched many interviews with Lue, especially lately as he's making the rounds big time; helping to set the narrative IMO.

Advertisement

6 different fighter pilots saw the "tic tac." You should watch the 60 min interview, it's really interesting. Long story short- for about two weeks the Nimitz carrier group was detecting unknown objects on radar. They sent out planes to identify the objects, but no one saw them until near the end of the second week (no one was suggesting ufos at the time). CDR David Fravor (a graduate of the "Top Gun" navy aviator school, callsign "Sexual" Fravor), his wingman, and both their co-pilots all initially saw some disturbance on the surface of a calm ocean. Their first thought was that it was a crashed jumbo jet because they saw some kind of white cross shaped object just below the surface of the water. They started looking for survivors. As they passed over, they noticed a white "tic tac" shaped object was hovering over the water disturbance. Initially they didn't notice it because it's profile was blended into the water disturbance. They all said it was hard for their brains to process because it was so different from anything they'd ever seen- pill shaped, hovering stationary in 30 knot winds, and without control surfaces or exhaust plumes. It started following them. Again, this is visual ID from four different pilots. It kept its distance but was not moving aggressively. CDR Fravor decided to stop circling with it and make a closer approach. As soon as he did that, the object shot upwards and disappeared. Moments later it showed up on radar 60 miles away. Fravor and his wingman returned and reported what they saw. The Navy then sent out another F/A 18 to where the tic tac was now showing up on radar. That's when the pilot (and co-pilot) of this third fighter jet visually saw the object and caught it on FLIR. So that's a total of 6 visual identifications by trained pilots at two different locations, radar signatures, plus FLIR. The Navy authenticated the FLIR video and radar info and said they are real. If it was a light phenomenon, it wouldn't have been on radar. If it was a weather balloon, it wouldn't have followed circled them at a distance and then suddenly disappeared from both visual and radar (also the pilots know what weather balloons look like in broad daylight). There is no doubt that some type of physical object was flying out there, the question is who it belonged to.

Last edited:
6 different fighter pilots saw the "tic tac." You should watch the 60 min interview, it's really interesting. Long story short- for about two weeks the Nimitz carrier group was detecting unknown objects on radar. They sent out planes to identify the objects, but no one saw them until near the end of the second week (no one was suggesting ufos at the time). CDR David Fravor (a graduate of the "Top Gun" navy aviator school, callsign "Sexual" Fravor), his wingman, and both their co-pilots all initially saw some disturbance on the surface of a calm ocean. Their first thought was that it was a crashed jumbo jet because they saw some kind of white cross shaped object just below the surface of the water. They started looking for survivors. As they passed over, they noticed a white "tic tac" shaped object was hovering over the water disturbance. Initially they didn't notice it because it's profile was blended into the water disturbance. They all said it was hard for their brains to process because it was so different from anything they'd ever seen- pill shaped, hovering stationary in 30 knot winds, and without control surfaces or exhaust plumes. It started following them. Again, this is visual ID from four different pilots. It kept its distance but was not moving aggressively. CDR Fravor decided to stop circling with it and make a closer approach. As soon as he did that, the object shot upwards and disappeared. Moments later it showed up on radar 60 miles away. Fravor and his wingman returned and reported what they saw. The Navy then sent out another F/A 18 to where the tic tac was now showing up on radar. That's when the pilot (and co-pilot) of this third fighter jet visually saw the object and caught it on FLIR. So that's a total of 6 visual identifications by trained pilots at two different locations, radar signatures, plus FLIR. The Navy authenticated the FLIR video and radar info and said they are real. If it was a light phenomenon, it wouldn't have been on radar. If it was a weather balloon, it wouldn't have followed circled them at a distance and then suddenly disappeared from both visual and radar (also the pilots know what weather balloons look like in broad daylight). There is no doubt that some type of physical object was flying out there, the question is who it belonged to.
Ah I must have read an errant interview, as the account I recollect Fravor stated he was trained on his instruments and did not make visual contact.

Edit - it was Chad Underwood not Fravor I was thinking of.

Last edited:
I've watched many interviews with Lue, especially lately as he's making the rounds big time; helping to set the narrative IMO.

The child of a Cuban exile who fought in the Bay of Pigs invasion doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would actively and knowingly take part in a massive disinformation campaign against the American people. I don't know him personally, so maybe I'm wrong.

Advertisement
you really think he’s a mouthpiece for a misinformation campaign by the govt?

edit/ here’s the latest from Elizondo.

The aquatic stuff is starting to get some legs

There are few things in life that I'm sure of, but one is that if an alien tried to make first contact and said "I come in peace", some human would shout "Make Earth Great Again!“ and shoot it.

The child of a Cuban exile who fought in the Bay of Pigs invasion doesn't strike me as the type of guy who would actively and knowingly take part in a massive disinformation campaign against the American people. I don't know him personally, so maybe I'm wrong.
Nobody knows what he knows, because he can/will not say. But I do know he's been on the publicity circuit the last few months in lead up to the June report; sitting for any and every newscast, podcast and radio show big and small.

Last edited:
Nobody knows what he knows, because he can/will not say. But I do know he's been on the publicity circuit the last few months in lead up to the June report; sitting for any and every newscast, podcast and radio show big and small.

Former Senator Harry Reid backed him up and wrote a letter to NBC News confirming Elizondo is everything he says he is. A former Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, Christopher Mellon, has said that every single thing Elizondo is saying is true and corroborated by the intel he (Mellon) has also seen. Mellon is as credible as they come, he served as the ASD-I for two different administrations and made a name for himself in the beltway as the guy who is credited with coming up with the idea for US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM).

So you think a former senator and a well-respected ASD-I are going to throw their credibility away for a known charlatan? That is the key difference between a guy like Elizondo and a fraud like Bob Lazar. In all these years, not a single person has ever confirmed that Lazar worked where he says he worked. Elizondo has respected people who back him up. Given the craziness of what Elizondo is hinting at (non human visitation), I'd also be skeptical and inclined to think Elizondo was exaggerating his position and level knowledge. However, given the credibility of the people who vouched for him, it's clear to me he's not lying.

Former Senator Harry Reid backed him up and wrote a letter to NBC News confirming Elizondo is everything he says he is. A former Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence, Christopher Mellon, has said that every single thing Elizondo is saying is true and corroborated by the intel he (Mellon) has also seen. Mellon is as credible as they come, he served as the ASD-I for two different administrations and made a name for himself in the beltway as the guy who is credited with coming up with the idea for US Special Operations Command (USSOCOM).

So you think a former senator and a well-respected ASD-I are going to throw their credibility away for a known charlatan? That is the key difference between a guy like Elizondo and a fraud like Bob Lazar. In all these years, not a single person has ever confirmed that Lazar worked where he says he worked. Elizondo has respected people who back him up. Given the craziness of what Elizondo is hinting at (non human visitation), I'd also be skeptical and inclined to think Elizondo was exaggerating his position and level knowledge. However, given the credibility of the people who vouched for him, it's clear to me he's not lying.
If he's part of a disinformation campaign he might not even realize - probably not as it seems he's been a shadowy figure in the IC for quite a while. But i'll say this as we're just going in circles - when the pentagon's UFO report comes and goes with no disclosures or evidence - I still wont believe them when they tell us "Just trust us its not ours, and it could be aliens".

Advertisement
To think that we're the only advanced Life forms in ALL the Galaxies & Solar Systems out there is beyond retarded...

As a long time Rogan guy...this is awesome.

I'm still ALL IN on it "UFOs" being time traveling humans from the future on this game of roulette. Papa needs a new time machine.

tenor.gif

Advertisement
As a long time Rogan guy...this is awesome.

I'm still ALL IN on it "UFOs" being time traveling humans from the future on this game of roulette. Papa needs a new time machine.

tenor.gif

I want to believe that one and that has been bandied about but I haven't wrapped my mind around it yet. I would 100% be in that camp if it not for the multiple alien being sightings, if you believe it. So....I'm now in the "they've been living deep under our seas for millennia" camp.

I want to believe that one and that has been bandied about but I haven't wrapped my mind around it yet. I would 100% be in that camp if it not for the multiple alien being sightings, if you believe it. So....I'm now in the "they've been living deep under our seas for millennia" camp.

What if its the time traveling humans that have their time travel base deep under our seas and have been doing it for millennia and have been the straw that stirs the drink of human history the whole time?

I'm IN.

What if its the time traveling humans that have their time travel base deep under our seas and have been doing it for millennia and have been the straw that stirs the drink of human history the whole time?

I'm IN.

I was in at "What If"

Advertisement
Back