Off-Topic UFO Report

Garnacho

Senior
"Senior officials are worried China or Russia could be experimenting with hypersonic technology"

Russia barely has a functioning aircraft carrier and they are still working on their 5th generation stealth fighter, which is only their second fighter since the Cold War. And China just resorts to stealing US technology. They can't complete a jet engine without Boeing. I can't believe that either one is developing technology so advanced that it violates the laws of physics. Nor can I believe that either would test their aircrafts in or near US airspace.

Aliens? If the closest possible habitable planet is 10 light years away then how could they get here?

Advertisement
harlem globetrotters fro GIF

Agreed on the notion of any country having technology that advanced beyond us. But I don't see any issue with travel distance. The universe is 13 billion plus years old and mankind has had electricity for all of about 150 years. There's no reason to think that intelligent life did not begin developing elsewhere millions of years before human civilization.

Further, it stands to reason that other planets could have resources (like fuel) that are incomprehensible to us.

Statistically speaking, it is almost certain there is life beyond earth. Whether that life is intelligent and has visited us are bigger questions, but what we're seeing on video points to a resounding yes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Alien can blend, right on in, wit yo skin, look again cuz I swear I spot one every now&then."

Visit a Wal-Mart just about any time of day and you’ll soon be convinced that aliens are already amongst us.

Seriously though, the odds of there being life somewhere out there are certainly high considering the expanse of the universe/s.

"Senior officials are worried China or Russia could be experimenting with hypersonic technology"

Russia barely has a functioning aircraft carrier and they are still working on their 5th generation stealth fighter, which is only their second fighter since the Cold War. And China just resorts to stealing US technology. They can't complete a jet engine without Boeing. I can't believe that either one is developing technology so advanced that it violates the laws of physics. Nor can I believe that either would test their aircrafts in or near US airspace.

Aliens? If the closest possible habitable planet is 10 light years away then how could they get here?

That article is comical, absolutely no way China or Russia has mastered hypersonic or zero gravity technology at this point. I'm not a tin foil hat type personality, but fro. appearances, we are not the only advanced species in this universe.

Of equal interest and concern, these "energy" attacks against our diplomats and senior leaders is very disconcerting.

Advertisement
Visit a Wal-Mart just about any time of day and you’ll soon be convinced that aliens are already amongst us.

Seriously though, the odds of there being life somewhere out there are certainly high considering the expanse of the universe/s.

Without looking, I'd bet someone has done the math and it's probably over 99% certain. There are billions of galaxies with trillions of planets each. And that's just based on what we can see. Then, you could potentially get into the notion of alternate realities/parallel universes, which ostensibly makes for infinite probabilities. Those numbers are incomprehensible to the human brain.

Without looking, I'd bet someone has done the math and it's probably over 99% certain. There are billions of galaxies with trillions of planets each. And that's just based on what we can see. Then, you could potentially get into the notion of alternate realities/parallel universes, which ostensibly makes for infinite probabilities. Those numbers are incomprehensible to the human brain.
I don’t know about alternate realities or parallel universes but I agree there are an incalculable number of galaxies, stars, and planets so it stands to reason Earth is not the only habitable planet.

Last edited:
I don’t know about alternate realities or parallel universes but I agree there are an incalculable number of galaxies, stars, and planets so it stands to reason Earth is not the only inhabitable planet.

Even "habitable" is a weird notion. We have places on earth where creatures live with temperature or acidity conditions most of life on Earth could not tolerate for 30 seconds.

I heard an argument several years ago that group with the most to lose by the discovery of intelligent, extraterrestrial life is the Christians. The argument goes that if God made man in his image, and man is effectively superior to other creatures, the discovery of more intelligent creatures than man in a different form effectively invalidates the notion of God making man in his likeness.

Ultimately I would not be surprised that if the powers that be do in fact know of intelligent life beyond earth, organized (western) religion would be a major advocate of not disclosing said knowledge.

Advertisement
Even "habitable" is a weird notion. We have places on earth where creatures live with temperature or acidity conditions most of life on Earth could not tolerate for 30 seconds.

I heard an argument several years ago that group with the most to lose by the discovery of intelligent, extraterrestrial life is the Christians. The argument goes that if God made man in his image, and man is effectively superior to other creatures, the discovery of more intelligent creatures than man in a different form effectively invalidates the notion of God making man in his likeness.

Ultimately I would not be surprised that if the powers that be do in fact know of intelligent life beyond earth, organized (western) religion would be a major advocate of not disclosing said knowledge.
Many earthly creatures have adapted to their given circumstances.

No doubt any organized religions dogma would be severely diminished by the discovery of another intelligent life form. I doubt they have the power to suppress the info but could heavily influence a decision to release it.

Many earthly creatures have adapted to their given circumstances.

No doubt any organized religions dogma would be severely diminished by the discovery of another intelligent life form. I doubt they have the power to suppress the info but could heavily influence a decision to release it.

IDK man... the Catholic church has A LOT of money and A LOT of influence.

Im sure, if there were life on other worlds they will have their own religion too

Advertisement
Back