Off-Topic UFO Report

Is there alien life in our universe? Without a doubt.

The odds are far greater that there IS NOT alien life amongst the incalculable amount of planets and moons that exist

Let's just hope that we DO NOT meet any other advanced alien life forms in our lifetimes.....because we cannot even get along with each other ....let alone even try to get along with space aliens. We are just NOT READY

As for aliens being here now?? The simple fact is that to any life form that could travel here from another star system would be so advanced beyond us ....that we would only be of interest to them ....as ants and termites are to us now.

So stop with the butt probes that only seem to happen in trailer parks, blaming long absences on being transported into starships etc etc

We've all had episodes of getting totally blitzed or ***ked up and trying to come up with an explanation to our loved ones regarding WTF happened!!!

Let's stop blaming aliens for our own self induced hallucinations

Advertisement
Not buying it. They better release more than Ipotato videos of 1st-gen IR systems. Timing is suspect AF. If the feds are saying it - I'm believing the opposite.

Agreed on the notion of any country having technology that advanced beyond us. But I don't see any issue with travel distance. The universe is 13 billion plus years old and mankind has had electricity for all of about 150 years. There's no reason to think that intelligent life did not begin developing elsewhere millions of years before human civilization.

Further, it stands to reason that other planets could have resources (like fuel) that are incomprehensible to us.

Statistically speaking, it is almost certain there is life beyond earth. Whether that life is intelligent and has visited us are bigger questions, but what we're seeing on video points to a resounding yes.
2gn5dm.jpg

Not buying it. They better release more than Ipotato videos of 1st-gen IR systems. Timing is suspect AF. If the feds are saying it - I'm believing the opposite.

The fact the feds are finally admitting (something) shows you exactly why you SHOULD be believing this. I know there are folks out there who are desperately clinging to "it's a weather balloon, guysm" theory or claiming conspiracy b/c "what a sH1tTy ViDeO lOl" but it's legit. I don't know for sure about little green men kind of stuff, but these aircrafts are definitely NOT from here. Do with that what you will but it's the truth. Now, what IS up for debate is where they come from and how they got here. That's where the theories start to get fascinating.

Advertisement
The fact the feds are finally admitting (something) shows you exactly why you SHOULD be believing this. I know there are folks out there who are desperately clinging to "it's a weather balloon, guysm" theory or claiming conspiracy b/c "what a sH1tTy ViDeO lOl" but it's legit. I don't know for sure about little green men kind of stuff, but these aircrafts are definitely NOT from here. Do with that what you will but it's the truth. Now, what IS up for debate is where they come from and how they got here. That's where the theories start to get fascinating.
Grainy IR videos of what could be experimental aircraft or cruises missiles etc. Why must we jump to 'alien'. WHY would we believe the government when they'd say 'we promise its not a super secret program'? It wouldn't be a super secret program if they went around disclosing it.

I'm a natural-born skeptic who wants to believe, but there has been nothing released to conclude 'not from here'.

Grainy IR videos of what could be experimental aircraft or cruises missiles etc. Why must we jump to 'alien'. WHY would we believe the government when they'd say 'we promise its not a super secret program'? It wouldn't be a super secret program if they went around disclosing it.

I'm a natural-born skeptic who wants to believe, but there has been nothing released to conclude 'not from here'.

You mean grainy IR videos from the actual fighter planes? Do you want the military to upgrade their IR videos so that it can appease your skepticism?

As for this possibly being a super secret gov program - you mean one that's been developed for almost 70 years with zero evidence to support it in war disputes?

What do you think these sightings for the past 70 years or so are, then? Weather balloons? Super secret technology?

edit: I'd also add, does this mean Russia and China developed the same technology? Do you think the US gov would risk sending their super secret tech over military facilities and/or military warships/planes and perhaps lead to something catastrophic?

Last edited:

Good so you aren't necessarily saying they don't exist.

I didn't want to cross visiting a centracare because I had a passionate encounter with a Klingon female off my bucket list.

Advertisement
You mean grainy IR videos from the actual fighter planes? Do you want the military to upgrade their IR videos so that it can appease your skepticism?

As for this possibly being a super secret gov program - you mean one that's been developed for almost 70 years with zero evidence to support it in war disputes?

What do you think these sightings for the past 70 years or so are, then? Weather balloons? Super secret technology?
I think they DO have upgraded FLIR now, where are those videos @ considering they run into these things nearly 'daily' supposedly.

There is TONS of evidence of 'super secret' black programs, U2, SR71, F117, B2 etc... Pentagon 'misplaces' billions of dollars into Lockmarts pockets.

UFO sighters are just like Bigfoot sighters - the worst photographers ever with the lowest res cams ever.

I think they DO have upgraded FLIR now, where are those videos @ considering they run into these things nearly 'daily' supposedly.

There is TONS of evidence of 'super secret' black programs, U2, SR71, F117, B2 etc... Pentagon 'misplaces' billions of dollars into Lockmarts pockets.

UFO sighters are just like Bigfoot sighters - the worst photographers ever with the lowest res cams ever.

Have you tried to take a video with a 4k camera of a tiny flying object 1000s of feet in the sky?

FLIR tech is simply not at the point that you are thinking it should be at.

As for the black programs, again, I ask - do you think they'd risk military engagement with our own military? Besides, those other black program planes have all been used in one way or another. Since we've been developing these aircrafts for 70 years, why havent they been used on the battle field before?

Just believe, my man.

I didnt say they've been developing these for 70 years. The oldest ipotato video is from 2004 isn't it? And even then they're only blobs on an IR screen. They're evidence of nothing.

Advertisement

I didnt say they've been developing these for 70 years. The oldest ipotato video is from 2004 isn't it? And even then they're only blobs on an IR screen. They're evidence of nothing.

The oldest reported/documented sightings are from the 50s.

Again, I ask, if not that, what is the explanation? Are you sticking to top secret govt tech?

I've said something similar in another thread awhile back, but the most challenging aspect to convey in the "is it aliens?" question is the unfathomable scale of space.

The difficulty behind interstellar travel is not simply a failure of imagination or of human achievement, it is a borderline impossibility that something could have traveled to Earth from another region of space and disguised itself this long. The distances are too vast, the risks too large, the abject lack of signatures or "tells" from any other region -- let alone nearby ones -- too stark. It is a most unlikely ****tail.

The most plausible explanation that equates to aliens is that they've been here for an incredibly long time already, possibly from within this very solar system, while hiding their presence until this very moment. I have no clue what these things are, but I have to overlook a lot of other factors to conclude aliens.

Advertisement
Hoax's, experimental craft and/or misconceptions.

Oh, I agree that's part of it. I think there are legit hoaxes out there. And, I don't doubt that there is some experimental craft. But, there are some crafts that are not explainable - even to the best of our aerospace folks (pilots, high level govt, etc). But, I'm not gonna sway you either way - you'll eventually come aboard. :)

I've said something similar in another thread awhile back, but the most challenging aspect to convey in the "is it aliens?" question is the unfathomable scale of space.

The difficulty behind interstellar travel is not simply a failure of imagination or of human achievement, it is a borderline impossibility that something could have traveled to Earth from another region of space and disguised itself this long. The distances are too vast, the risks too large, the abject lack of signatures or "tells" from any other region -- let alone nearby ones -- too stark. It is a most unlikely ****tail.

The most plausible explanation that equates to aliens is that they've been here for an incredibly long time already, possibly from within this very solar system, while hiding their presence until this very moment. I have no clue what these things are, but I have to overlook a lot of other factors to conclude aliens.

Yeah, I think that makes a lot of sense. For an alien to find earth from a distant galaxy - that's the proverbial needle in a haystack. I do subscribe to the notion that they've been here for a long time. Some other interesting theories...

- they have been here for a long time under deep waters (several old russian first hand military accounts). 80%+ of our oceans are undiscovered.
- there is some sort of space/time manipulation going on (I'll let you infer what you want from that).

Oh, I agree that's part of it. I think there are legit hoaxes out there. And, I don't doubt that there is some experimental craft. But, there are some crafts that are not explainable - even to the best of our aerospace folks (pilots, high level govt, etc). But, I'm not gonna sway you either way - you'll eventually come aboard. :)
But what is more plausible, a disinformation campaign from our government full of lying liars, or aliens?

Whats the third theory? I'm all ears. Honestly I'd say sub-sea civilization / interdimensional beings / ai is probably more plausible than interstellar aliens.

All I know is if no better vids/pictures/accounts get released in the report, and just vague references I'll know its BS. Bill Clinton just told the same story today in interview 'things flying that we dont know what they are, but the universe is big!' The narrative has been disseminated...

Advertisement
Back