MMA UFC 249

Only fight I’ve missed is werdum so far. I’ve been rollin. I actually like Gaethje, didn’t throw a lot on him though. That number just seemed to good to pass up. Threw big money on Cejudo.

Advertisement
I think you more than proved who doesn't know fighting ... TY .. I needed a laugh..
Ferguson doesn’t have the power Conor does. Ferguson game is about his stamina and throwing a bunch of shît at you. When somebody hit your *** and daze you that’s a different game

Advertisement
69AB4331-9282-46A6-8FFE-CF22A74F65D8.jpeg

Advertisement
Ferguson doesn’t have the power Conor does. Ferguson game is about his stamina and throwing a bunch of shît at you. When somebody hit your *** and daze you that’s a different game
When someone gives you a few Mil to stand there and take minimal damage and fall down is a different game too....

When someone gives you a few Mil to stand there and take minimal damage and fall down is a different game too....
Cowboy just ain’t that good lol. He is a decent fighter but always shît the bed when he steps up in talent

Advertisement
What you think about the talk of him and Jon Jones going at it?
He's too powerful for Jones, but Jones has better speed & stamina.

Problem with Jones is he's lost some power over the years, hasn't finished an opponent since the Cormier head kick.

He'd run around the Octagon trying to tire Ngannou out, but anytime he would get close enough to exchange he would suffer too much damage.

Jones doesn't have a string enough chin to take head shot from NGannou & wouldn't be able to take him down like he does every other 205er he faces.

It'd be a bad matchup for Bones IMO, the better fight would Jones vs Stipe.

Advertisement
Cowboy just ain’t that good lol. He is a decent fighter but always shît the bed when he steps up in talent
You have your opinion and that's cool but there's nothing that will convince me that it wasn't a dive... Dana needed his cash cow to look good and he got one of his "company men" to do the deed and he did it...

He's too powerful for Jones, but Jones has better speed & stamina.

Problem with Jones is he's lost some power over the years, hasn't finished an opponent since the Cormier head kick.

He'd run around the Octagon trying to tire Ngannou out, but anytime he would get close enough to exchange he would suffer too much damage.

Jones doesn't have a string enough chin to take head shot from NGannou & wouldn't be able to take him down like he does every other 205er he faces.

It'd be a bad matchup for Bones IMO, the better fight would Jones vs Stipe.
We're still not sure that Francis is over his mental block though... I mean yea he's looked good as of late and more power to him but if he gets back in with Stipe will he shutdown again??

Advertisement
Back