UFC 248

Advertisement
Zhang did way more damage & landed more significant strikes.

Joanna had the lead in the first few rounds, Zhang won the championship rounds.

Advertisement
I’ve always had a problem with how most fighting leagues whether it’s MMA or boxing, score title fights. If it’s close, they always give it to the champ.
JJ won that fight, and Idk if Adesanya won his either. I would’ve given the 2nd round to Romero

That was one of the worst big money main event championship fights you will ever see. Horrible fight and then they both got feminine after blaming each other for that slop.

The women's fight was the best women's fight in the history of the sport. Incredible, captivating fight.

Advertisement
Israel A chumped out in this fight. Never seen a man run so fast from a thrown punch in the octagon.Ever. But Romero danced his hands more than he threw em. Midway through I fully expected a dance off. ****, that wouldve been more entertaining then what i just witnessed. Adesanya should never mention the goat's name again. He would get punished by Bones Jones.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Joanna needs a thorough medical evaluation. This isn't normal.

thumbnail.jpeg
960x0.jpg

No photoshop--real pictures. All joking aside for her safety, she looks like Eddie Munster.

Joanna needs a thorough medical evaluation. This isn't normal.

View attachment 113157View attachment 113158

No photoshop--real pictures. All joking aside for her safety, she looks like Eddie Munster.
The BJJ guy, Vieira, also took a **** of a shot over his left eye. He smoked his opponent on a takedown and subsequent submission, but his eye pretty much completely closed as the fight ended.

viera.png

Advertisement
Back