UFC 235

The greatest LHW ever, the man literally hasn't lost a fight in a DECADE.

There's nothing left for him at 205lbs, he should make the move to Heavyweight & fight Cormier, then Stipe.
Dude might be the best ever regardless of divisions. I don't think DC wants that smoke with jon and that's why he was trying to get a brock lesnar fight.

Advertisement
Overall was a solid card, wasn't as good as I expected but still solid.

Big respect to Usman he really impressed & shocked me with his performance vs Woodley, it looks like Father Time has caught up to Woodley & the future of the Welterweight division is now in Usman's hands.

Jones is flat out unstoppable at 205lbs, I do not care about Pictograms lol nobody is beating Jon until he just decides he's not passionate about it anymore, the man is just on another level.

Big respect to Usman he really impressed & shocked me with his performance vs Woodley, it looks like Father Time has caught up to Woodley & the future of the Welterweight division is now in Usman's hands.

Jones is flat out unstoppable at 205lbs, I do not care about Pictograms lol nobody is beating Jon until he just decides he's not passionate about it anymore, the man is just on another level.

Facts. Dana needs to really increase these guys salaries though if he wants to increase the UFCs talent pool. Especially at the heavier weight divisions.

Dude might be the best ever regardless of divisions. I don't think DC wants that smoke with jon and that's why he was trying to get a brock lesnar fight.
DC knows deep down in his heart no matter what is said or done, Jon will always be a better fighter than him.

It eats him up inside too lol, nobody brings out the pure hatred in DC more than Jon. Every time they have to do a press conference on interview about him you can just see it on DC's face, he can't stand him & even worse he knows there's nothing he can do with him lol.

The Brock fight is never going to happen, Lesnar is 41 & is making upwards of $12million a year in the WWE, the UFC would have to break major bank to get him to come back.

The greatest LHW ever, the man literally hasn't lost a fight in a DECADE.

There's nothing left for him at 205lbs, he should make the move to Heavyweight & fight Cormier, then Stipe.

Only thing I wonder Is Jones ability to do damage at that weight class plus being leaned on by a guy who was 25lbs on him

Advertisement
DC knows deep down in his heart no matter what is said or done, Jon will always be the Bette fighter than him.

It eats him up inside too lol, nobody brings out the pure hatred in DC more than Jon. Every time they have to do a press conference on interview about him you can just see it on DC's face, he can't stand him & even worse he knows there's nothing he can do with him lol.

The Brock fight is never going to happen, Lesnar is 41 & is making upwards of $12million a year in the WWE, the UFC would have to break major bank to get him to come back.

Facts no chance the Lesnar Bones fight happens. I would bet the house on Bones though if it did go down. Cormier is not as good as bones either.

Only thing I wonder Is Jones ability to do damage at that weight class plus being leaned on by a guy who was 25lbs on him

He has the power to do the damage. No question. Remember the old Dundee saying. Super Middles(168) and up all have the KO power to knock anyone out. He may not be a bruiser at HW, but with all his weapons and his speed at that weight class he would be dominant. Especially if you look at how his bros hold weight. He could easily fill out to HW size.

Facts. Dana needs to really increase these guys salaries though if he wants to increase the UFCs talent pool. Especially at the heavier weight divisions.
The UFC sold for $4BILLION last year & they're still paying their top fighter pennies on the dollar.

Jon Jones only made $500,000K for UFC 232 vs Gustafsson, that's fckin ridiculous for a Championship title bout payout.

Advertisement
His speed & athleticism at HW would give him the advantage.

Most of the HW's are big slow guys who rely strictly on their power, as long as Jon could evade & strike he would still beat most of the Heavyweight division. None of them have the cardio to go 5 rounds with Jon & none of them have his fight IQ, he would outsmart every one of them. All they do is throw haymakers & hope to connect.

Jon would probably get up to around 235-240lbs & maintain his speed plus keeping his power, he would be kicking dudes heads off at Heavyweight, especially after they gassed out by the 3rd round lol.

Jones conducted himself in the most mature and professional manner tonight, particularly the post-fight interview with Joe Rogan. He may go celebrate the W with an ounce of blow tonight, but imo his comments were 100% genuine, and straight from the heart.

Jones conducted himself in the most mature and professional manner tonight, particularly the post-fight interview with Joe Rogan. He may go celebrate the W with an ounce of blow tonight, but imo his comments were 100% genuine, and straight from the heart.
I prefer the Jon Jones that fights after a coke binge the day before who gets in hit and runs with pregnant chicks.

Advertisement
I prefer the Jon Jones that fights after a coke binge the day before who gets in hit and runs with pregnant chicks.

Reminds me of the good old days when UFC fighters used to get into street brawls along with guys who would end up doing 25+ years for robbing banks. Of course it couldn't last, but those days was when UFC was peak awesomeness.

The UFC sold for $4BILLION last year & they're still paying their top fighter pennies on the dollar.

Jon Jones only made $500,000K for UFC 232 vs Gustafsson, that's fckin ridiculous for a Championship title bout payout.
Mcgregor is making millions. He got 3 million just to fight khabib and that isnt including ppv money, sponsorship, and all that. I believe dana be cutting him in on side deals too.

Last edited:
Mcgregor is making millions

He never stated he didn't. It doesn't really matter either way. The point stands. The fighters are underpaid and that is why we get Tier 2 athletes while the top athletes go to sports like football, Basketball, and soccer(in SA and Europe).

Advertisement
He never stated he didn't. It doesn't really matter either way. The point stands. The fighters are underpaid and that is why we get Tier 2 athletes while the top athletes go to sports like football, Basketball, and soccer(in SA and Europe).
What I'm saying is he is the only one making that type money. Khabib got 2 million just for fighting conor. Khabib is undefeated but probably wont get that again.

What I'm saying is he is the only one making that type money. Khabib got 2 million just for fighting conor. Khabib is undefeated but probably wont get that again.
Diaz made 14 plus million for his 2 Conor fights. The disclosed purses have never been the real pay days. Dana has always been clear in saying that the official payouts are kept low because they have to be disclosed and all of the leaches will try to get their fingers into the fighters purse. A prelim guy getting 10 and 10 is probably ending up closer to 50 if they put on a great performance, not including the disclosed FOTN bonuses.

Advertisement
Back