UFC 234

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That was the Student fighting the teacher to become the next Master.

I know yall probably wanted Blood & gore, but Adesanya is a precision striker with high fight IQ, he was gonna be a tactician going up against a guy he idolized.

I wish the fight was 5 rounds, I think Adesanya would've eventually TKO'd him. He just too fast & too skilled in his prime vs an older Silva.

I hate that he became a ****y ******* late in his career and started disrespecting fighters in the cage.
Im going to have to disagree with him disrespecting the fighters. It was always ment to get into there heads abd throw them off of their game plan and for a while it worked seamlessly. He has always showed his opponents respect before the fights and love after.

That was the Student fighting the teacher to become the next Master.

I know yall probably wanted Blood & gore, but Adesanya is a precision striker with high fight IQ, he was gonna be a tactician going up against a guy he idolized.

I wish the fight was 5 rounds, I think Adesanya would've eventually TKO'd him. He just too fast & too skilled in his prime vs an older Silva.
Just wasn't a great card overall... that's the bookers fault..

Advertisement
Just wasn't a great card overall... that's the bookers fault..
I agree, the card was garbage. I only wanted to see Whittaker vs Gastelum & Adesanya vs Silva.

Whittaker pulls out with a injury day of & Stylebender vs Silva is only 3 rounds, great fckin job Dana smh.

But I think 235 will redeem & make up for this card which was a failure.

Advertisement
I don't see Adesanya beating anyone ranked above him, aside from Chris Weidman, who I've never been a fan of.

I think anyone else ranked ahead of him would be a notable favorite: Romero, Rockhold, Gastelum, Jacare and of course Whitaker.

I agree, the card was garbage. I only wanted to see Whittaker vs Gastelum & Adesanya vs Silva.

Whittaker pulls out with a injury day of & Stylebender vs Silva is only 3 rounds, great fckin job Dana smh.

But I think 235 will redeem & make up for this card which was a failure.
I hope so.... I mean getting cards like this is inevitable... way too many cards and not enough quality fighters to fill them...

Advertisement
Back