UFC 234

Im waiting to see Anderson get wrecked. I hope his career goes the way of Liddell at the end.
Come on silva gave mma fans years of dominance and entertainment. I always get sad when i see the older fighters on the cards, like bj penn or silva. Glory days are gone but man they paved the way for all the fighters today.

Advertisement
Whittaker should only fight Romero..maybe every 6 months...their first fight was epic and the rematch was pretty good, also...

Hard for me to watch Silva fight,,,keep thinking about his leg breaking in the second Weidman fight....gruesome...would love to have seen a stylebender/spider match up when both were in their prime...

Yeah, next card is gonna be great.

Not sure Smith is in Jones' league, though he's done well since moving up to 205...

Woodley vs Usman could be a wrestle fvck, but hopefully not...

Nice that Dana finally got Askren in the UFC after all these years...wouldn't mind seeing the flyweight division go away with DJ to Singapore,,,not a bad trade for UFC
Lol Whittaker should have a permanent fight with Yoel, every fight for the rest of his career vs Romero lol.

But nah I actually hope Romero moves up to 205lbs, I think at this stage in his career there's not much left for him in the 185lbs division.

Jones will kill Smith easy, that's a 1st/2nd round KO, Smith isn't in Bones's league. I wanted to see Woodley fight Colby on the 235 card but Dana is trying to push that feud out further down the line. I think Woodley will outclass Usman & finish him.

Askren should've been in the UFC years ago, but he refused to kiss the ring so Dana just didn't like him. I think Askren has great potential to be the next big time champ in the 155-170lbs weight classes. His wrestling is elite & the only other guy with that kind of high level grappling is Khabibi.

The only issue is, Askren & Woodley will never fight each other, so Askren will only ever get a title shot at 170lbs if Woodley retires or loses & I don't see Woodley losing to any of the top contenders at 170, he's the King of the Welterweights.

Advertisement
Yeah this card is trash, I was only watching for Whittaker v Gastelum & Adesanya vs Silva anyway.

235 next month is going to be crazy though as long as no one gets hurts or is pulled beforehand.

Jones vs Smith, Woodley vs Usman & the debut of Ben Askren vs Robbie Lawler.
I hope Robbie punches his face through his face.....

Come on silva gave mma fans years of dominance and entertainment. I always get sad when i see the older fighters on the cards, like bj penn or silva. Glory days are gone but man they paved the way for all the fighters today.
I hate that he became a ****y ******* late in his career and started disrespecting fighters in the cage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait... this is the main event but it's only 3 rounds??? I know it was last minute but it still should be 5 rounds..

Advertisement
Back