UFag can beat fsu

Advertisement
We talked chit about mertz but he has been solid and can beat those phaggots. The only time I will root for UFag ever. If we have mertz we are 8-2 at worst.
Great. So we’ll be the third best team in the state.

Err 4th behind UCF. Yeah no thanks. Just wipe the Gator off the face of the earth and FSU will be blasted by one of Oregon/UGA/Bama

We talked chit about mertz but he has been solid and can beat those phaggots. The only time I will root for UFag ever. If we have mertz we are 8-2 at worst.
Not only is this topic ******* terrible but somehow your hot take is even worse. Congrats

Great. So we’ll be the third best team in the state.

Err 4th behind UCF. Yeah no thanks. Just wipe the Gator off the face of the earth and FSU will be blasted by one of Oregon/UGA/Bama
I don't think that's how that works lol we'll still probably have a better record than them.

Advertisement
As usual, one person is spot on, but the lowest-rung fanbase doesn't understand it. @canesbrah is spot on. Mertz does have the ability to win that game, and that would be better than watching FSU make the playoffs.

Advertisement
I don't think that's how that works lol we'll still probably have a better record than them.
They beat FSU, they’ll assuredly be viewed as better. We’re about to finish the year on a four-game losing streak and have scored 17, 23, 6 and 20 in our last four games (regulation). regardless, the most important thing is beating FSU will give their recruiting class life…and I want NONE of that. Kill them now. Let FSU enjoy their mini win before they get walloped be a real team…the ACC sucks (which means we suck).

Yes never root for the Gaytes.... But I do have 1 exception. If the Gaytors are having a bad season (like this year) and fsu is undefeated when they meet(most likely to happen).... then yes, I will want the Gaytors to win.

Advertisement
Naw. Need them to lose tonight to LSU next week to Mizzou and then FSU to finish 5-7.

Watching the gates lose and finishing below .500 is one of the only things that make this season enjoyable.

Naw. Need them to lose tonight to LSU next week to Mizzou and then FSU to finish 5-7.

Watching the gates lose and finishing below .500 is one of the only things that make this season enjoyable.

Yikes, I've got $260 to win $200 on Florida over 5.5 wins. I need them to beat SOMEBODY.

Advertisement
They beat FSU, they’ll assuredly be viewed as better. We’re about to finish the year on a four-game losing streak and have scored 17, 23, 6 and 20 in our last four games (regulation). regardless, the most important thing is beating FSU will give their recruiting class life…and I want NONE of that. Kill them now. Let FSU enjoy their mini win before they get walloped be a real team…the ACC sucks (which means we suck).
If uf loses the rest of their games but only beat fsu, I don't think that will give their recruiting class any life.... But I do understand your logic in this. I just feel like the sooner fsu takes an L, the easier my soul can rest lol

Advertisement
Back