UF vs. UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I love this team with everything I have. Days like today make the sun shine brighter, food taste better, and orgasms more intense. Everything is right with the world. ITS GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!!!!!!!

Offense has plenty of time to fix their **** before another good D. We roll

Advertisement
lol caption this

208.jpg

1/11 on third down, just ******* horrible

That's what scared me last week too, we couldn't convert a third down to save us. But at no point this game did I saw awh **** they are gunna score right here. Defense was unreal.

Defense won this **** for us. Perryman was an absolute animal. Our play calling was suspect as was our o-line and QB play. Our defense showed out and won this game. Our offense needs to improve. U***'s def is great but we should have been able to produce better. I luv that we beat these losers.***** them and their conference. We need to keep our momentum going thru the season and dominate. I hope this for real shows that WE BACK!

Advertisement
Look at Mark May agreeing with Reece Davis saying that the NCAA needs to drop the case against Miami.

This douchebag was saying Miami needed the death penalty when the allegations first came out.

Found religion this week, wonder why, oh. he is thug and has been exposed

Okay, I have stopped screaming. Last time I felt like this was the first NC game in the OB. I know this is not the NC but boy howdy is sure feels like it. Swamp scum have as good a defense as we will see this year until Pasadena. Love these friggin kids. No quit in them; no fear in them. This is the beginning of the new Cane dynasty. I love how all our 3 and 4 *s played they hearts out, but I note it was indeed the two 5* Duke and Tracy that made the play when it was on the line. Need a couple to go with the rest.

I never want to play the scum again. Leave this puke taste in their mouths forever. I'm ok with hating them from a distance. Forever last game will be Miami 21 the gator 15.

Advertisement
Muschump is done he sucks I give him 1year more most
Actually I hope they keep that loser in gaysville for a long time lol

lol caption this

208.jpg

Morris ... Arrrrrrrrrgh....... Dorsett hot read WTF!!!!

Green... Its all gravy the d we got "U"....

Olsen.... Ha ha Keep playing the way you're playing morris and the ressurection of me might come faster than expected hahahahaha

Advertisement
For all our complaints about AJ, wasn't that him getting that onside kick? Blood is thick baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back