UF vs. UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Front 7 was just ******* amazing!! I mean we got guys like Armbrister and Cornelius stepping up and making plays now. Most fans didnt want them anywhere near the field coming into the season. Perryman was HUGE, McCord with big plays!! **** Renfrow who was supposed to be a throwaway from Virginia was a beast. Crazy how good the front 7 was!

Advertisement
lets flip Dalvin Cook.....i see a ***** in the armour...dude dont wannt play n that offense...

I'd like to be at the chad wilson household.......

Tyriq Mccord Showed up...Luther Robinson played his *** off.....Renfrow gave guys a breather and makde 2-3 tackles....Tracy Howard sh*tting on uf.....

This.

Also, how bout the ROOM FOR GROWTH we have on offense? Coley is clearly got lots of room to improve and he did indeed at times exploit holes in Gators D; on the whole a bad performance, but I saw glimmers of hope for how we'll improve from Game 2 to Game 10 this year.

I aint worried about that offense. aint to many teams can take that kind of punishment and still score 21 pts on an NFL type defense Like Florida has.

Advertisement
lets flip Dalvin Cook.....i see a ***** in the armour...dude dont wannt play n that offense...

I'd like to be at the chad wilson household.......

Tyriq Mccord Showed up...Luther Robinson played his *** off.....Renfrow gave guys a breather and makde 2-3 tackles....Tracy Howard sh*tting on uf.....

Dem Miami boys showed up!

Can't believe our defense won us this game. They played unbelievably well. So proud of this squad.

Advertisement
I aint worried about that offense. aint to many teams can take that kind of punishment and still score 21 pts on an NFL type defense Like Florida has.

Exactly. Let's not be blind to the fact that Florida's D is **** nasty. We should be proud right now.

This. Wasn't the comment by that Gator on this board that if we scored 21 it was over? There we go.

Dinich/Adelson
Canes should be ranked this week. - HD

lolololololol great analysis

Advertisement
Not to take anything away from our guys, but I cant see the Gators winning too many games this season with that offense. Not with their schedule.

Advertisement
I predicted 56-17 Miami.

Both teams scored less than I thought, but the good guys won.

Key point, is that we were either tied or led for the whole game.
Looks like our defense is exactly what I thought it was during camp.
Going to be a special year.

Not to take anything away from our guys, but I cant see the Gators winning too many games this season with that offense. Not with their schedule.

Don't care. We beat the gators simply in terms of the rivalry. They haven't put an asterisk next to the 08 game cause we were t that good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back