UF vs. UM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at Mark May agreeing with Reece Davis saying that the NCAA needs to drop the case against Miami.

This douchebag was saying Miami needed the death penalty when the allegations first came out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
lets flip Dalvin Cook.....i see a ***** in the armour...dude dont wannt play n that offense...

I'd like to be at the chad wilson household.......

Tyriq Mccord Showed up...Luther Robinson played his *** off.....Renfrow gave guys a breather and makde 2-3 tackles....Tracy Howard sh*tting on uf.....

**** Yeeeeaaaahh! We back fa sure. Now we got a championship defense. the days of worrying about what my team is gonna do is over. SWAG is officially back yall. Go CANES!

Advertisement
Nice to get the win for bragging rights for the next ??? years until the next time they grace us with their presence. We gave them a taste of their own medicine from last year. Outstanding D, Putrid O.

Deo Gratias! Thank Al. Thank you staff. Thank you team. THANK YOU DEFENSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is on.

Look at Mark May agreeing with Reece Davis saying that the NCAA needs to drop the case against Miami.

This douchebag was saying Miami needed the death penalty when the allegations first came out.

Hahahaha. What a jackazz.

Advertisement
I've got my flag flying, my U emblem mounted, my shirt pulled out and I did a victory lap around my house.

Thank you Al Golden. This is what I remember it feeling like to be a Cane. Win or lose, fighting like your life depends on it.

Too many people to talk about right now, I just can't stop smiling!!!!!

Enjoy tonight Canes fans...it's been a long time coming!

Dwintitles is a turncoat... I remember his avatar from scout.. you can see why he's a fair weather fan..lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back