Uf player talking s’hit

Somebody PLEASE get this to our our locker room.
Oh they saw it alright
20190624_151211.png

Advertisement
Good for him.

Talk doesn't put points on scoreboard.

Talk doesn't make the key stop when your team needs it.

Advertisement
You mean like this dude?
a88543b742d544f19e989aaa51e00675.jpg
Dude was shook shook. Just like his team's fans. In my section, probably because my group was close to collectively lighting on actual fire from the combination of alcohol and sparks from hitting the seats around us, a nice family decided to quietly leave at beginning of second Q. Should have seen their eyes. I felt like a ghoul. Never seen more terrified people in my time as a Cane fan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Turdsville is very, very quiet most of the year. One can’t get a date unless it’s by getting the potential date drunk, or violating them against their will. Ergo, the testosterone venting via Twitter.

Advertisement
Dude was shook shook. Just like his team's fans. In my section, probably because my group was close to collectively lighting on actual fire from the combination of alcohol and sparks from hitting the seats around us, a nice family decided to quietly leave at beginning of second Q. Should have seen their eyes. I felt like a ghoul. Never seen more terrified people in my time as a Cane fan.
I legit think the best thing the video screen operators have ever done at Hard Rock was focus on that ND girl that kept covering up her ears more and more the longer the game went on. It was hilarious.

Advertisement
Back