Uf player talking s’hit

Advertisement
I hope he watches 30495 hours of our players in Richt's offense and our broken defenders during the Wiscy bowl game. Dude will have snot bubbles by the 2nd series.
You have to actually get into the game to run the risk of having snot bubbles...
IMG_20190625_011549.gif

This another quote by a ufag to be posted everywhere in that locker room.let them keep thinking this last year's performance will allow us to give them a nice wake up call 8\24.love to be there just watching gaytor fans leaving camping world dragging a$$ out into the parking lot with a few shinners from their wives\girlfriends bytch slapping them after that disappointing beat down .this team better come out and kick that tail.

Advertisement
Since we haven't played the Gators in a while I forget how much I hate those motherf@ckers.

I need to go to this game, I have had the privilege of witnessing some great victories over these fools, 86 in Gainesville, '87 at the OB, '03 at the OB, '04 at the Peach Bowl and '13 at home.

Seriously. They should only watch the D, and even that will change a bit. If they are watching the O, they are wasting their time. "Coach, they didn't do THAT on film!" will be a recurring statement.

Even the D is deceiving which you hinted at. I played on elite defenses with abysmal offenses and it's demoralizing. How many short fields was the defense stuck with after turnovers and poor punts? Also playing from behind or playing in close games enabled teams to stick with their ground game when the strength of our defense is vs. the pass. Remember how scary our defense looked in the ND game when we got an early lead?

Anything can happen on a football field but I think UF and oddsmakers are in for a nasty surprise.

Advertisement
Even the D is deceiving which you hinted at. I played on elite defenses with abysmal offenses and it's demoralizing. How many short fields was the defense stuck with after turnovers and poor punts? Also playing from behind or playing in close games enabled teams to stick with their ground game when the strength of our defense is vs. the pass. Remember how scary our defense looked in the ND game when we got an early lead?

Anything can happen on a football field but I think UF and oddsmakers are in for a nasty surprise.
^^^^ This right here all days. Stats don't capture psychological factors.

We might lose. It's a very real possibility. But we are also in a perfect position for an extremely big upset.

We aren’t losing to no Gayturd, especially a 4th string, can’t cut hair, nappy a** hoe. The blood from the carnage will reach the lower levels by the 4th quarter which by then the slaughter will have been completed. Floriduh doesn’t even know what’s coming and will become the butt of every meme this upcoming season after we’re done with them.

Redshirt freshman running back Iverson Clement stated “Watching film on them Miami boys and oh man, its bouta get ugly for dem boys real fast!” Further, Redshirt freshman BUCK Andrew Chatfield stated “Well, I don’t really see them as a challenge,” and he further said “I just see them as another team really, because I feel like my whole team, we face SEC teams, big-boy teams. They faced one SEC team, and they got smashed by LSU last time I checked. But it’s whatever though, it’s just another game.

I hope that the coaching staff prints it in large banners and places in every location where our players hangout, i.e. the locker rooms, weight room, cafeteria, ..., etc.!!! This must make The U's players filled with anger and the desire to go out on August 24th and pour it on the Gayturds. We MUST dominate and teach them a lesson they will NEVER FORGET!

Advertisement
Advertisement
So we've got two gators who combine for a total of 17 yds and a half a tackle thinking they own us.

Brilliant.

So we've got two gators who combine for a total of 17 yds and a half a tackle thinking they own us.

Brilliant.

It’s always the loudest ones that suck. Exhibit A: Clement and Chatfield.

Exhibit B: UF/Mizzou/Miss St fans chanting SEC as Bama dominates.

Advertisement
Back