UF-N. Colorado Cancelled

LOL

This dumb motherfūcker meat just makes me laugh with his stupidity: he's either the most obvious troll ever, or one of the stupidest fūcks to ever post here.

You take **** way too personally. Have a coke and smile and STFU, buddy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
[TWEET]905925100100341760[/TWEET]

USF just cancelled their AWAY game also

would any of you ******** like to revise your bull**** complaining?

If only...if only...

it's as if us cancelling the game was somehow a personal affront to some of these people.

UM is also due a huge apology in the court of public opinion - I was listening to Childers and Neuheusel this afternoon and they were talking crap too.

I just don't get it.

As much as I love my Canes - life is more important than football. Period.

******* latest model has the storm hitting Chattanooga as a tropical storm. I am no in way shape or form comparing this to anything South Florida is going to go through, but that's the magnitude of this ******* thing.

Advertisement

I bet Lane Queffins *** will corch a game on saturday. And he's 3/4 ***aloon.

“The decision was made to keep the game as originally scheduled since [FAU’s] travel to Madison will not be impacted,” Alvarez said. “If the situation arises where FAU’s travel home is impacted, we are prepared to help in any way possible. We’ve discussed a number of contingencies, from paying for extra nights of hotel rooms to opening up our facilities for them to use for practice, sports medicine care, meals or anything else they may need.

“We’ve seen the devastation that these storms can inflict and our thoughts are with all those who may be affected.”

FAU athletic director Pat Chun echoed Alvarez in saying the Owls would arrive in Madison as originally scheduled, according to the Sun Sentinel. He also raised the possibility of the team remaining in town should travel back to Florida become impossible.

“We are going to honor our commitment and go off to Madison,” Chun said. “We believe it’s, at least for our football program, the best place for us to be during the storm. A lot can change in the next 24, 48 hours but at this point, we intend to make the trip out there.”

Chun also said some gameday stafffers that typically travel to road games will remain in Boca Raton, including university president John Kelly and the cheer and dance teams.

Last edited:
The game was going to be played in Florida. A hurricane is heading toward Florida.

A hurricane is not heading toward Arkansas.

You are such a raging tool

I'm pointing out the false equivalency.

It makes sense to cancel a game if there's a good chance a hurricane might pass directly over that stadium hours after kickoff. That's a lot different from canceling a game set to kick off in ARKANSAS.

Have you ever experienced a hurricane before? The preparation, the feeling of uncertainty. Not having a shelter or not knowing what the next day will bring? If not then sit this one out...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The game was going to be played in Florida. A hurricane is heading toward Florida.

It makes sense to cancel a game if there's a good chance a hurricane might pass directly over that stadium hours after kickoff. That's a lot different from canceling a game set to kick off in ARKANSAS.

Have you ever experienced a hurricane before? The preparation, the feeling of uncertainty. Not having a shelter or not knowing what the next day will bring? If not then sit this one out...

If one doesn't have access to suitable shelter and supplies then why the fvck is one staying the the path of a ******* hurricane?

Advertisement

If one doesn't have access to suitable shelter and supplies then why the fvck is one staying the the path of a ******* hurricane?

Some people don't have a choice. Not everyone has the means to leave. My parents and all my family just went through this storm in St. Thomas. They have no transportation food or shelter. And that's a small island. We're talking about Florida. Bottom line, the game isn't being played. For whatever reason you have a problem with that. Cool. But these people's lives and families are more important that what you want. Respectfully you don't agree, cool. Just don't come here acting like you have all the answers cause if something happens to one of those kids, you ain't helping them.

Some people don't have a choice. Not everyone has the means to leave. My parents and all my family just went through this storm in St. Thomas. They have no transportation food or shelter. And that's a small island. We're talking about Florida. Bottom line, the game isn't being played. For whatever reason you have a problem with that. Cool. But these people's lives and families are more important that what you want. Respectfully you don't agree, cool. Just don't come here acting like you have all the answers cause if something happens to one of those kids, you ain't helping them.

I didn't say a word about the game in this thread. I just asked "why the fvck is anyone staying in the path of a hurricane?".

As I previously stated in another thread I know a single mom of 3 who lives in 305 and she evacuated with her kids yesterday.

There are no rational explanations for this kind of behavior. You can snowflake all you want but at the end of the day people are responsible for their own safety.

I didn't say a word about the game in this thread. I just asked why the fvck is anyone staying in the path of a hurricane?

As i previously stated in another thread I know a single mom of 3 who lives in 305 and she evacuated with her kids yesterday.

There are no rational explanations for this kind of behavior.

Ok. I can see this is going no where. So respectfully, have a good one sir. Prayers to the all the people still in the path of Irma.

Advertisement

I actually have. But I'm not living in Florida anymore so, to answer you fairly, I'd say that I have been through hurricanes but I haven't been through one as strong as this. But I still have loved ones there.

The only thing you can do is board up, make sure you have supplies, make sure everything is brought inside or tied down, and wait. Or evacuate, if you're able.

But just to add a sense of perspective - hurricanes are much more about property damage than they are about loss of life. If you take precautions and follow the advice of local officials, you will be safe. More people will die in New York State in car accidents than will die in Florida from Irma over the same period of time. That I'm sure of.

I think the death toll during Andrew was like 50 people. Out of a population of several million. And with that, you have to consider the dumbasses who want to walk around outside or the ones who want to try to surf, and all that. Still only 50 deaths.

Miami is not New Orleans. The infrastructure is a lot better. It's not like Katrina where levies are going to burst. It's a well-built city that's even stronger now than it was in '92.

I didn't say a word about the game in this thread. I just asked why the fvck is anyone staying in the path of a hurricane?

As i previously stated in another thread I know a single mom of 3 who lives in 305 and she evacuated with her kids yesterday.

There are no rational explanations for this kind of behavior.

Ok. I can see this is going no where. So respectfully, have a good one sir. Prayers to the all the people still in the path of Irma.

You should have been able to see that before you wasted your first porst.

Advertisement

Can you just please shut the fūck up. You're still whining like a bītch about that? Are you currently menstruating over something that can't be changed.

You are literally the biggest fūcking idiot I've seen posting here, and you prove it with every post.

You have distinguished yourself as a moron of the first order over the last couple of days. Congrats.

Everything's gotta be an argument and a confrontation with you, huh?

My opinion is my opinion. I don't think they should have canceled the game, and I don't think canceling a game that was meant to be played in Florida when a hurricane is heading toward Florida is remotely the same as canceling a game in Arkansas.

If you don't like what I have to say, you can **** off.

Or you can kill yoself my man

I bet Lane Queffins *** will corch a game on saturday. And he's 3/4 ***aloon.

“The decision was made to keep the game as originally scheduled since [FAU’s] travel to Madison will not be impacted,” Alvarez said. “If the situation arises where FAU’s travel home is impacted, we are prepared to help in any way possible. We’ve discussed a number of contingencies, from paying for extra nights of hotel rooms to opening up our facilities for them to use for practice, sports medicine care, meals or anything else they may need.

“We’ve seen the devastation that these storms can inflict and our thoughts are with all those who may be affected.”

FAU athletic director Pat Chun echoed Alvarez in saying the Owls would arrive in Madison as originally scheduled, according to the Sun Sentinel. He also raised the possibility of the team remaining in town should travel back to Florida become impossible.

“We are going to honor our commitment and go off to Madison,” Chun said. “We believe it’s, at least for our football program, the best place for us to be during the storm. A lot can change in the next 24, 48 hours but at this point, we intend to make the trip out there.”

Chun also said some gameday stafffers that typically travel to road games will remain in Boca Raton, including university president John Kelly and the cheer and dance teams.

In other words we really need that million or two Wisconsin is paying us to get are *** kicked so who cares if we get stuck there and if player and coaches family are left to tend for themselves.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Can you just please shut the fūck up. You're still whining like a bītch about that? Are you currently menstruating over something that can't be changed.

You are literally the biggest fūcking idiot I've seen posting here, and you prove it with every post.

You have distinguished yourself as a moron of the first order over the last couple of days. Congrats.

Everything's gotta be an argument and a confrontation with you, huh?

My opinion is my opinion. I don't think they should have canceled the game, and I don't think canceling a game that was meant to be played in Florida when a hurricane is heading toward Florida is remotely the same as canceling a game in Arkansas.

If you don't like what I have to say, you can **** off.

Have you ever been through one of these? I imagine you'll answer yes, but everything about you screams "nope, I live in Ohio (or whatever other meth den you crawled out of) and like the jerseys."

If I ever get a chance to meat you, I'm gonna beat your ***.......*******

Advertisement
Back