UF-N. Colorado Cancelled

I ate in this restaurant several times last month and stayed very close to it when I was on the north coast of the Dominican Republic. This is a picture of it today taken by a friend and sent to me...

IMG-20170907-WA0034.jpg

People are suffering that have far fewer means than we have. More people are in jeopardy, including my elderly father who, unfortunately, won't leave Miami Beach. Let's all hope those in the path in Florida can get through this and then worry about schedules.

Last edited:
Advertisement
LOL

This dumb motherfūcker meat just makes me laugh with his stupidity: he's either the most obvious troll ever, or one of the stupidest fūcks to ever post here.

This idiot is the type of fan,and I use that term loosely,that Richt was tweeting about.

Any wagers that Meat doesn't live in Fla.?

I ate in this restaurant several times last month and stayed very close to it when I was on the north coast of the Dominican Republic. This is a picture of it today taken by a friend and sent to me...

View attachment 49864

People are suffering that have far fewer means than we have. More people are in jeopardy, including my elderly father who unfortunately won't leave Miami Beach. Let's all hope those in the path in Florida can get through this and then worry about schedules.

Praying for your Father RVA....and yes there's people suffering that had little choice but to stay.They had nowhere or no means to get out of the path of this thing.

Still can't believe people were arguing with me 2 days ago when I said that everyone in the southern part of Fla. should leave.

View attachment 49864

People are suffering that have far fewer means than we have. More people are in jeopardy, including my elderly father who unfortunately won't leave Miami Beach. Let's all hope those in the path in Florida can get through this and then worry about schedules.

Praying for your Father RVA....and yes there's people suffering that had little choice but to stay.They had nowhere or no means to get out of the path of this thing.

Still can't believe people were arguing with me 2 days ago when I said that everyone in the southern part of Fla. should leave.

Thanks, Key West. I tried to talk him out of it again today and he refused to talk to me when I started in. It is what it is. I can only hope for the best.

Advertisement

View attachment 49864

People are suffering that have far fewer means than we have. More people are in jeopardy, including my elderly father who, unfortunately, won't leave Miami Beach. Let's all hope those in the path in Florida can get through this and then worry about schedules.

Well said.

Advertisement
[TWEET]905925100100341760[/TWEET]

USF just cancelled their AWAY game also

would any of you ******** like to revise your bull**** complaining?

I bet Lane Queffins *** will corch a game on saturday. And he's 3/4 ***aloon.

“The decision was made to keep the game as originally scheduled since [FAU’s] travel to Madison will not be impacted,” Alvarez said. “If the situation arises where FAU’s travel home is impacted, we are prepared to help in any way possible. We’ve discussed a number of contingencies, from paying for extra nights of hotel rooms to opening up our facilities for them to use for practice, sports medicine care, meals or anything else they may need.

“We’ve seen the devastation that these storms can inflict and our thoughts are with all those who may be affected.”

FAU athletic director Pat Chun echoed Alvarez in saying the Owls would arrive in Madison as originally scheduled, according to the Sun Sentinel. He also raised the possibility of the team remaining in town should travel back to Florida become impossible.

“We are going to honor our commitment and go off to Madison,” Chun said. “We believe it’s, at least for our football program, the best place for us to be during the storm. A lot can change in the next 24, 48 hours but at this point, we intend to make the trip out there.”

Chun also said some gameday stafffers that typically travel to road games will remain in Boca Raton, including university president John Kelly and the cheer and dance teams.

In other words we really need that million or two Wisconsin is paying us to get are *** kicked so who cares if we get stuck there and if player and coaches family are left to tend for themselves.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I asked this before and couldn't really get a coherent answer.

Why would leaving the families to fend for themselves be the only option? Couldn't they be secured and provisioned before hand so that the players and coaches minds were completely at ease?

Or is that just impossible in the modern era? I'm honestly asking not trolling.

I asked this before and couldn't really get a coherent answer.

Why would leaving the families to fend for themselves be the only option? Couldn't they be secured and provisioned before hand so that the players and coaches minds were completely at ease?

Or is that just impossible in the modern era? I'm honestly asking not trolling.

Gotta be trolling. But the schtick wears thin after a couple of days. Can't run with the same joke forever.

Advertisement
Back