UF-N. Colorado Cancelled

Advertisement
Wow.. They need to get past the illusion that they're winning the sec east & hope they have enough wins for bowl eligibility.

Advertisement
With all the models looking like their coalescing for a direct hit through south Florida and a strong possibility this thing travels north through the state, the focus has to be on preparation for the entire state.

With all the models looking like their coalescing for a direct hit through south Florida and a strong possibility this thing travels north through the state, the focus has to be on preparation for the entire state.

NOPE, it should be on football. N. Colorado offered up teepees & horse n carriages for the entire town of Gainesville & their cattle.

Clearly UF is just trying to avoid the mighty Bears of Northern Colorado.

Advertisement
I pray that God has mercy on South Florida & sends Irma directly to Gaynesville only.

I wonder if that piece of Dog **** Corch Hova has any funny quips about canceling a game now?
(My apologies to Dog's & their ****, I meant no disrespect equating them to something as sub human as that guy).

NOPE, it should be on football. N. Colorado offered up teepees & horse n carriages for the entire town of Gainesville & their cattle.

Good luck this weekend. I think we're all going to need it.

Good, now my bet is still on with my friend of who will have a better record at the end of the year.

I pray that God has mercy on South Florida & sends Irma directly to Gaynesville only.

I wonder if that piece of Dog **** Corch Hova has any funny quips about canceling a game now?
(My apologies to Dog's & their ****, I meant no disrespect equating them to something as sub human as that guy).

Hova really jumped the shark with that.

What was he thinking? It's like some people have zero awareness.

Advertisement
Where is team internet chest puff to chastise UF?

They've been ****ting on UM long enough and their keyboards got tired? ****** clowns.

The game was going to be played in Florida. A hurricane is heading toward Florida.

A hurricane is not heading toward Arkansas.

The game was going to be played in Florida. A hurricane is heading toward Florida.

Can you just please shut the fūck up. You're still whining like a bītch about that? Are you currently menstruating over something that can't be changed.

You are literally the biggest fūcking idiot I've seen posting here, and you prove it with every post.

You have distinguished yourself as a moron of the first order over the last couple of days. Congrats.

Advertisement

You are such a raging tool

I'm pointing out the false equivalency.

It makes sense to cancel a game if there's a good chance a hurricane might pass directly over that stadium hours after kickoff. That's a lot different from canceling a game set to kick off in ARKANSAS.

Can you just please shut the fūck up. You're still whining like a bītch about that? Are you currently menstruating over something that can't be changed.

You are literally the biggest fūcking idiot I've seen posting here, and you prove it with every post.

You have distinguished yourself as a moron of the first order over the last couple of days. Congrats.

Everything's gotta be an argument and a confrontation with you, huh?

My opinion is my opinion. I don't think they should have canceled the game, and I don't think canceling a game that was meant to be played in Florida when a hurricane is heading toward Florida is remotely the same as canceling a game in Arkansas.

If you don't like what I have to say, you can **** off.

Last edited:
LOL

This dumb motherfūcker meat just makes me laugh with his stupidity: he's either the most obvious troll ever, or one of the stupidest fūcks to ever post here.

Advertisement
Back