UF has track record of stealing UM commits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Only ones that were really noteworthy where juwan Taylor who went top of the 2nd round and Henderson and Chauncey Gardner(although we had the #1 pass defense with out them). The rest were *** cheeks tbh

... this — and it's hardly "stealing" Miami commits when the program is / was down, the NCAA was sniffing around and local players galore were avoiding UM.

Tell me anytime the Gator has gone head-to-head against the Canes for big time players when UM is / was on top.

UF's delusions of grandeur have been off the charts for years. Absolutely have to beat these donkey ****s on 8/24 to assure all is right in the world.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just for fun, the guys listed:

Manual- can’t read/won’t qualify
Tarquin/Eguakun/Pierre- TBD
Randy Russell- never played a down
CJ Henderson- legit loss. No mention of Edwards
Kenmore Gamble- who
Telfort- arrested for CC fraud
CJG- ehhh wouldn’t have played over JJ/Redwine
Scarlett- average
Jawaan Taylor- legit loss

Here we go...
What is not discussed is that the Unniversity by NCAA rule cannot comment on who they offer and what offers they pull. At least 50% of "flips" are actually the Unniversity did not provide a committable offer. So is the prospect going to say: UM, Bama, etc. did not really offer so I took what I could get and am now a Gator or say HA HA I flipped to UF? In todays I am a Twitter Supastaaaa world, what do you think?
Yes, some legit Cane losses, but also noticed they did not list UF commits that flipped to UM.
Will say thaty yes Tarquin and Ekuquan were both 2019 first team all Pillsbury Dough Boys.

Advertisement
Back